F I V E- Not what you think

Nothing super important really happened between then and Friday. I'll start with the day that changed my life.
I went to all my classes as usual. At lunch I ran to the vending machine and got myself a burrito and juice. I texted Tanaka and he showed up in a matter of minutes.
"Hey hey hey! I saw your text," he said as he looked down at me with my back to the side of the school as I sat on the ground.
"Yup Yup!" I answered. Truth be told, I was excited for that day. I was thrilled, and nervous. Everything at once. Tanaka sat beside me and I smiled, "Are you ready?"
"For what?" He asked, I sighed and leaned on him.
"The dance. I'm kinda nervous.... what colors are you wearing? We should match," I said all at once. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.
   "I'm wearing orange and black. You can base around that if you'd like," he said. I smiled and looked up at him, then down at my lap.
"Yeah, I've got something that works," I replied with a smile. The first bell rang and we got up, "Bye, Ryu" I said.
"See ya, Y/N," Tanaka replied. We hugged and went to our respective classes.

~~Skip to that night~~

I looked at myself in the mirror after getting dressed. I was wearing a dress that came down to my mid thigh in the front, and went down to knee length. The black at the top faded into a fiery orange bottom. It was a sleeveless dress, though there were about three inches of the straps that held it to my shoulders. It hung just below my collarbone, and my high top, orange converse went with the dress perfectly.
I heard the doorbell ring and I put on my black treble clef necklace and walked downstairs. I opened the door to see my handsome date.
He was dressed nicely in black tux. His shirt was orange, and his tie black. He also wore dress shoes that were orange and black, they faded, like my dress.
"Shall we?" He asked. I took his arm, glad my mom wasn't here to take stupid pictures. My brother shut the door behind us, and we were off. We were about halfway to the school. And I can't even start to explain what I felt.
Fear, nervousness, and excitement filled me, but more of the bad kind. You'd think I was scared simply because I'm spending time with the most amazing person ever, but it was for a different reason entirely.