S I X- The Dance

I stared at myself in my full body mirror. My hair wasn't done yet, it was still wet from the shower. I looked at my dress reflected back at me. It was beautiful.
   My dress was black, and it started to fluff outwards at my waist, and the dress stopped at my knees. there was another layer underneath the black of the skirt part of the dress that was a pastel orange color. My shoes were black 2 inch boots with the same shade of orange on the zippers up the sides, that came up to 3/4s of my calf.
   I moved from the full body mirror to sit down and blow dry my hair at my desk. I turned on the hair dryer and blew my hair with warm air. it took a few minutes, but after my hair was dry and fluffed up, I brushed(or combed) it out. I put half of my hair up in an orange scrunchie and looked in the mirror once again.
I was ready.
And just then, the doorbell rang. Tai screamed that my boyfriend was here, and I trotted downstairs. My eyes widened when I saw him.
Now don't get me wrong, Tanaka is one of, if not the most, beautiful men I have ever met, but seeing him as dressed up as he was, I was stunned. His black vest over an orange dress shirt, the black tie and black pants with the orange and black dress shoes he wore...
There was nothing left to be desired. "Senpai, I... You look amazing...." I said, before looking at his face to see that he was as stunned as me.
"You're one to talk, Y/N. You are gorgeous in that dress," he said, smiling, and walking over to me. He hugged me close to him, and grabbed my hand.
"Tell Mom I left, okay Tai?" I told my brother, and he nodded, before I walked with my boyfriend out the door.

When we arrived, I expected to be happy to see my friends and familiar people, but I wasn't. I was scared. I've never been the best with a lot of unfamiliar people at once, but here I was.
After 10 minutes of being at the dance I tugged on Tanaka's sleeve, "Senpai, I don't like it here... there's too many people around..." I said, looking up at him with scared eyes.
He nodded and led me out, we walked to a nearby park. Since it was so late, the park was empty, and we sat together in the grass.
"Hey, Y/N, put some slow music on," he said. I did, I played the same song we listened to the other night, Perfect.
He stood up and pulled me up with him, wrapping his arms around my waist. We started to slow dance together as I pulled my hands behind his neck.
And such a calming night it was, but I wasn't ready for what came next.