XVII

*Flashback*

"I was scared that you would worry too much. You are always there for everyone but I didn't need you to worry about me. I need you to worry about you. I know that sounds bad but I needed to protect you." I say with tears running down my face. I sit in the other bean bag while she says,

"Han, you can always come to me for anything. It hurt more that I had to find out from someone else. It hurt that you didn't come to me for help. I worry about you because you are my sister. We stick together. Through thick and thin. You don't have to protect me from you. We shared everything. I just have one question." I look at her and say,

"What's that?"

"Were you ever going to tell me?" She says...

*End of Flashback* 

Hanna's P.O.V 

"Ya, after a while I was going to tell you." I paused and took a shaky breath. "I knew I needed to at least try to take care of it on my own. I needed to be independent and rely on myself to get better and to get through this, but it wasn't working. I've gotten worse and I know I need your help and I hate that Jake took it upon his-self to tell...but yes I was going to tell you." I say truthfully not wanting to hurt her anymore than I already have today. 

"But Han, you know you can come to me with anything. I know you didn't want to hurt me but you hurt me more by not telling me," She says but continues. "I hate knowing you didn't tell me yourself but I know now and I'm going to help you because your my little sister you may be my twin but you are younger than me." she says with authority. 

"I know" I says putting my head down so she wouldn't see my cry but she knew and grabbed me pulling me into a hug while I cried into her arms. "It hurts Taylor it hurts so much." 

"Well we'll get you help Han. You're gonna get through this I promise" she says in a serious yet caring tone. 

"Well, come on we need to get back the guys are probably worried." and with that we got up and went towards the hatched door. We were walking back when Taylor stopped me and pulled me to the waterfall. 

"Taylor what are we doing here??" I ask curiously

"Well I know you love this place and well we can go for a swim, don't worry the guys are there already and have swim suits for us." Taylor says like it's nothing. 

"Well do you know how to get there?" I question 

"No that's why you're taking us because I have no idea where i'm going..." Taylor says shaking her head laughing a little. 

"Oh......well then come on we're going the wrong way." I say bluntly. No one but Jake knew about this place other than.....nvm he's not in my life anymore so it doesnt matter. 

"Hello, earth to Hanna you okay?" Taylor asks me and I just nod slowly not trusting my voice to tell her the truth. 

But as we slowly get there, there's a loud bang, I hear Taylor screaming while I drop to the ground letting the darkness engulf me...