XX

Time Skip- 1 month 

Taylor's P.O.V. 

It's been a month since Han has gone into coma. She hasn't woke up and well it's been tough. Jake hasn't ate and or slept in weeks, and won't leave her side till she wakes up. Well, if she wakes up. He's starting to worry me. I haven't left the hospital once, but sometimes I had to leave the room just to get out. I hate being in hospitals. I start to walk into Han's hospital room from my afternoon walk when I hear Jake talking to her. 

"Hey, Han. I know you're there baby. Please, come back to us, please. I need you so much, we miss you. Oh Han, I love you so much and I can't lose you. Just come back to us babygirl, please." He begged her while crying. I see her hand start moving and stop in my tracks. He looks at her confused.  

"Jake? Jake is that you?" I hear her crying and freaking out. He nods his head at her once she opens her eyes all the way. He looks back and sees me, 

"Taylor, get the doctor tell him Han's awake." He says frantically. I turn so quickly I almost fall. I run to the nurse's desk and ask for doctor Crawford. 

"I need doctor Crawford! Hanna woke up," I say shaking so bad I can barely stand. The nurse gets up and heads into another room bringing the doctor with her. He heads to Hanna's room and I don't move. I'm stuck in my tracks. I know facing her, I'll be the one to fall apart. It's been a month. I should be more excited right?

"Tay. What's going on?" I hear Nate come up behind me. He stands in front of me and gazes at me.

"Uh, it's Han. She-" I pause not looking at him. I can't concentrate on anything. My mind is going miles per minute. 

 "She's awake." 

"What? Well, aren't you going to see her?" His voice sounding welcoming and lighthearted. I don't know what I'm doing but I start walking away. I realize I'm walking in the wrong direction. 'Turn back. Hanna's the other way' I think to myself.

"Taylor? Where are you going?" Nate calls out behind me. I turn down the hall and press down for the elevator. I hear rushing footsteps and I know it's him but I don't want to talk to anyone. I just need air. 

"I can't do this, Nate. I just," I pause stop walking. "Can't." 

"What do you mean? Are you okay?"He says as he reaches for my hand. I pull away and just shake my head. My chest hurts and I feel like I can't breath and this elevator is taking forever so I decide to take the stairs. 

"Air." Is all I say. I open the door and start running.

"That's six flights of stairs. Are you crazy?" Nate calls down but I'm already down a flight. I just need to get out. I can't see her. I'm dizzy my the time I open the door and into the parking garage. I hear the ding from the elevator and i just keep walking. Where? I don't know.

"Taylor!" I hear Nate's voice and suddenly I'm crying. 

"Taylor, stop. Where are you going?" He starts running behind me. 

"I don't know and I don't care. Just not here. My voice cracks. 

"Taylor!" I'm suddenly pulled aside and hear a car horn and tires screeching. 

"Hey, are you okay? What were you thinking? You could have gotten hurt." He says protectively. 

"But what's going on? Hanna's wake and you don't want to see her." He tries to look into my eyes. 

"It's all my fault. I should have known someone was there." I mumble into his chest crying harder.

"Look. None of this is your fault. You couldn't have known any of this was going to happen." He pulls away, puts his hands on my shoulders and make me look at him. 

"Come on. You know she knows this isn't your fault. She would never blame you." He says and wipes a tear from my check. 

"I can't help it. You know me," I laugh a little. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"You want to see your sister now?" He asks. I nod and we start walking, hand in hand. We take the elevator because I am still out of breath from running down the stairs. Once we get on the sixth floor, we stand right before the door of her room. I turn and see the Jake's face is lighter than the sun. I take a deep breath and walk into the room. 

"Hi."