The next year

I sat on the plane watching as we flew by clouds and clouds. I was angry and I didn't know what to do.

I walked into the school and was greeted by a man with flowy dirty blonde hair when I realized who it was "Joey what are you doing?" I asked nearly yelling. He looked at me and smiled "I got a job here!" he yelled. I ran to him and hugged him. "I actually have a friend here." I yelled. He looked at me "Lizzie you will make more friends we weren't the only people here but I'm here to help you out." He told me as he walked off.

I walked into my old dorm and breathed in the space. A small girl with light purple hair walked in. "Hello I'm Sasha." She said with a huge smile across her face. "I'm Lizzie." I told while shaking her hand "We're roommates how cool is this we are living together for a year and maybe next year unless this is your last year." She said really fast "This is my last year sorry." I said while walking away and headed down the hallway when I felt something run into my back and push me down. When I looked at who it was it was a girl with dark brunette hair and glasses she was wearing blue and white stripes. "Oh my are you ok I'm so sorry I go to go." She yelled than ran away. I got up and somebody ran past me missing me by an inch it was a boy the one Yammy roomed with last year. Then I saw a girl run into a room with blonde hair she was short and she had a PC in a box she was about to drop it but made it into the dorm. I saw some girls that were there the year before one that was short with tanned skin and short curly black hair the other wasn't much taller than the other she had long curly dirty blonde hair and had white skin. I only watched as many people ran into each of their dorms and I walked back into my dorm.

Hey guys so I have made a second book and I really hope you like it. I'm starting a new contest. I describe many youtubers if you tell me any of them in the comments I will give you a shout out so good luck.- Panda