Finally friends

I had a amazing time friday but at the moment I kinda just wanted some friends. I didn't have any.

As I walked into class I finally took a moment to see the people in my class. There wasn't much just Stacy, my roommate Sasha, two boys talking one was wearing a black t-shirt with a white circle on it. He was wearing black jeans and black shoes. His hair was short and brown. The boy he was talking to had black hair and a colorful shirt. They looked like they we good friends. I sat down not in my normal spot this time next to someone. I looked over to see who I sat by. I looked up and smiled that's when I saw who it was.

"Hi Chai mind if I sit here?" I asked my whole body shaking.

"Looks like my friend doesn't so it's cool with me." he said smiling at me then looking up at the classroom."

It had been awhile since Chai and I had been official. Friends are my top priority I even met the two boys I mentioned earlier. They were nice and we are kinda friends.

The next day in class I was writing on my notes I look up as the door opened it's part of Joey's job to help but it wasn't Joey I guess they hired more help. My heart started racing a million miles an hour and Chai can tell I wasn't ok.

"Lizzie what's wrong you look sick to your stomach." He asked worried.

"I need to go to the restroom." I say as I raise my hand when my teacher pointed to me I looked at the door and she nodded I started going as he was going too but I wasn't watching I was just trying to leave but he saw me as we stepped out into the hallway he grabbed my arm.

"Not now Joel please." I say as I try to leave but he stops me again.

"Lizzie please I came back so I could be with you." He told me sad realizing I didn't want to see him.

"Your too late I'm with somebody." I told. His face completely changing to pure sadness. I nearly cried right there I knew I loved him more than Chai but I can't leave him not for Joel.   

Hey guys PLEASE READ I know it's been forever but I just wasn't feeling it I was busy and out of town but I was going a hard time and I just didn't need to write so thanks for waiting yes I'm continuing this story and yes I will try to update more so please keep reading and please vote on it if you liked and comment YouTubers you want to see or any other suggestions I try to do them I got a comment on my last chapter to add in some so thanks it makes it a lot more fun when I know that you enjoy and you most likely will like it more if you have your favorite youtuber I understand so thanks guys so much- Panda