Chapter 2-

Lance walked out of his room, a smile on his face, he walked into the training deck, getting out his bayard in hand. He had his jacket off, and on to the side. He took a deep breath as he said, "Start training robot level 13." The white and yellow robot appeared and began to go after the blue paladin.

Lance got out his bayard(A/N: tell me if I spelled it out wrong please), it turning into his rifle (another A/N: my friend and I both agreed to call it that). He took a deep breathes as he dodged the robot's attacks. He began to shoot at it's limbs, stunning it slightly. He began to pants after dodging so many attacks. He finally got a to where he could shoot it in the face, he took the chance, and got it in the forehead causing it to fall over and 'die'.  

Panting out as he heard a recognizing voice. He swooped around as he heard, "Good job, Lance." The voice only belonged to Keith Kogane. To Lance, it sounded like sarcasm, like the red paladin was taunting him.  Lance looked at the ground, tears filling his eyes. The Cuban boy quickly pushed passed the ebony haired boy to go to the other training deck. 

Lance knew it was breakfast, he didn't care. He needed to train. Once he got to the training other training deck, he quickly said, "Start training level 14."  The Cuban got his bayard ready once more. Taking a deep breath- "Breakfast!" Hunk's voice called, it had detracted the mocha skin colored boy. He looked at the door- soon feeling the pained chest.

At the dining table, it was quieter than usual, they all noticed this, but they couldn't place a finger on it. Shiro soon, and quickly noticed why, "Where's Lance?" 

"Last time I saw him he was going down the hall," Pidge answered.

"I saw him go by the kitchen door not to long ago," the yellow paladin aformentioned.

"I saw him on the training deck before he stormed off for no reason," the mullet haired man said, "He's probably somewhere else on the ship."

"We could check his room," the male altean suggested.

"Yes, Pidge you try to look through the castle's camera to make sure he isn't off doing anything stupid, Coran please check his room, and I'll go into the places where could possibly be no cameras," the black paladin ordered his salves- I mean the other's.

The other's nodded, "Keith, your coming with me, and Allura, you can stay and eat, you've used to much energy lately. 

The princess sighed but nodded, and they went to look for the blue paladin.

A/N: Long time no update, anyway, this chapter isn't as long as I had hoped it would be. But it's longer than the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed this trash! :)  

And I am out of ideas for chapter names, so you can give me one, I'll choose it, so yeah. Have a nice day.