Chapter 3-

A ear piercing scream went around the castle, Pidge was then seen running down to the hall of the castle to the second training deck. The other's began to follow her down the hall, she was running like she was gonna die. When they all got there, they all saw the blue paladin, covered in blood on the floor.  The gremlin looking human fell to their knees as tears pooled into their light brown eyes. They took off their glasses and wiped eyes to try to stop the of flow of tears.

As soon as the black and red paladin got there, "Stop training sequence!" The grown man had yelled as the training robot disappeared. He picked up Lance quickly and ran to the healing pods as fast as he could. Hunk had saw them as he ran after them, "No, Hunk, go to Pidge and comfort them!" The red paladin yelled at the male who than nodded and ran to the training deck and went to comfort them. 

Once they reached the pods before Shiro ordered Keith, "Get bandages." The violet eyed male nodded and went to get them. "Come on Lance, fight it."

Darkness, that's all Lance saw. Darkness for ages. A small light at the end, then a figure dressed in a black cloak, not showing its face, but its chin, it was a sickly pale. A skinny hand reached out for him, the Cuban backed up quickly, hitting a strong, but cold body. The man was Shiro, but it wasn't at the same time. "You have a choice sir," said the figure, it had a dark and scratchy voice.

"What's the choice?"

"I know your pain." It let out a dark chuckle. "You can stay alive, continue seeing him..... But your pain will worsen."

"Or?"

"Or you can die, have all your pain go away, but never see your friends and family never again."

Lance hesitated. 

"If you want to die, just go into the light."

"Come on Lance, keep on fighting for me," Lance heard Shiro's voice echo. He looked at the fake Shiro, he was gone.

"Live," Lance said as the dark chuckled. "Alright."

Lance woke up, in the healing pod, it seemed like it was midnight, he had saw Pidge's sleeping figure on the floor covered with her blanket, her head resting on the pillow. A small sigh escaped his lips.  He kneeled down and ran a hand down through her hair softly.  

"They doesn't care about you." The same voice spoke. A chill went down Lance's spine, as this happened. He looked down at Pidge, feeling as if he was just some joke to them. He went to the training deck.

His blue eyes seemed to be duller as he stepped onto the training deck. He got out his rifle bayard. "Start training sequence level 14."

The robot appeared instantly, and went after the blue Paladin. His bayard ready in hand. Dodging most attacks from the robot before shooting at it, missing a few times. He made a shot a shot at the shin causing it to hesitate at it's next attack. It had made a few attacks at Lance's arm. 

The mocha colored male jumped with a sharp in take of air. 

He shot at it again, in the the 'knee cap' causing it to fall over and 'die'. 

"Would you like to continue to training level 15?" a robotic voice spoke. "Yes." 

"Starting level 15."