nine

Author's POV

Everybody who wanted to play truth or dare was now sitting in a circle in the living room. Chae Young, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yunseo and even Ha-Eun and her two best friends were there.

"Glad that you two joined." Taehyung said as he winked at Chae Young, but Chae Young was too fucked up to even notice. "Why are these two fucking bitches here!" Ha-Eun screeched out as she pointed to Chae Young and Yunseo, making the two girls laugh.

"Listen Ha-Eun..Let...Let me tell you this one thing. You're god damn fake and stop batting your eyelashes like a hoe, it looks like something is stuck in your..your eye. Maybe there is cum in your eye since you fuck so many guys." Chae Young yelled out loud in her messy state.

Al though it wasn't her best comeback, it was still a funny one, and it sure made everyone laugh, even Ha-Eun her two best friends. "I don't fuck many guys...They fuck me." She screamed but she whispered the last part, but everyone heard it.

It wasn't a huge secret that Ha-Eun slept with many guys, and in fact, no one really cared about it since it wasn't their business, but since Ha-Eun was quite a bitch, people often used it to insult her.

Yoongi let out a small chuckle before saying something. "Chill girls, anways, let's start the game, shall we?" Everyone nodded, excited to play, except for Jungkook who was struggling with a little problem down there.

"I'll start. Truth or dare, Taehyung." Yoongi said as he smirked at Taehyung. "Hmm..dare." Yoongi put on a thinking face and suddenly smirked. "I dare you to..go grind on Jungkook." Taehyung and Jungkook both looked up and both looked angry.

"What the fuck, we ain't gay, Yoongi." Jungkook angrily screeched out as he rolled his eyes. "I know, I just want you two to feel uncomfortable." Taehyung sighed and got up from his place, walking over to Jungkook who was sitting next to Chae Young.

Taehyung hovered his body over Jungkook's body and they both looked awkward and uncomfortable. "Well, what are you two waiting for? Taehyung, c'mon, start grinding!" Namjoon yelled out as he gave Yoongi a high five.

Taehyung slowly started grinding against Jungkook his body. Chae Young made eye contact with Taehyung and he winked at her while grinding agaist Jungkook his crotch. "Threesome?" He whispered so only she could hear but she just looked down at her feet while sighing. After a few seconds Taehyung was allowed to go sit back at his place.

"Oh shit, Jungkook has a boner!" Jimin pointed out while laughing but in reality, Jungkook didn't get his boner from Taehyung, he got it from a certain girl named Chae Young that somehow knew how to dominate him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and Taehyung laughed. "What can I say? I'm just amazing..Anyways, truth or dare..Chae Young." Chae Young her eyes innocently looked up and met Taehyung his eyes. "What do you chose, Chae?" He spoke out her name in a husky way.

"..Dare!" She excitedly spoke out. Normally she wouldn't do this stuff, but the XTC was doing it's job. "I dare you..to come sit on my lap." Chae Young rolled her eyes since it was a lame dare and went to sit onto his lap.

Since Chae Young was quite drunk she was moving around a lot on his lap, and everytime she moved, her butt came in contact with Taehyung's member that was hidden in his pants, making him groan. "Truth or dare, Yunseo!"

"Give me a dare, babes!" Yunseo said as she blew a kiss towards Chae Young, making her laugh. "I dare you to..make out with Yoongi." Yunseo and Yoongi both looked shocked and Yunseo sighed.

Yunseo walked over to Yoongi and stared into his eyes for a couple of seconds, and then she started making out with him. Everyone cheered except for Jungkook, who was still dealing with his problem.

***

The game went on for another hour, until Ha-Eun vomitted all over Hoseok. Hoseok was now cleaning himself up and the had game ended. Chae Young was wandering around the house until she bumped into a body that belonged to a man.

"Hey Chae Young! It's been a long time!" Jimin said as he smiled at her. Chae Young smiled almost fell into his arms because of the alcohol. "Oh easy there, you okay?" He looked concerned but even in Chae Young's drunk state, she knew he was probably faking it.

"I..I am totally fineee!" Jimin sighed, not believing her. "Let me take you home." Chae Young shook her head no but he picked her up, swung her over his shoulder and dragged her to his car. "I..Dooo not! Want! To leaave!" Chae Young stubbornly spoke out as she kept whining.

"Too bad, but you're too drunk, you need to rest." He spoke out and when those words finally left his mouth, she already fell asleep- meaning she couldn't tell him where she lived. "..Fuck- Um, I'll guess I'll bring you to my apartment." He murmured out but she couldn't hear it since she was asleep.

The ride to Jimin's apartment was short and when they arrived, he dragged her out to his apartment. They entered the apartment, and he immediately dragged her to his bedroom, dropping her in his bed.

Jimin was thinking in himself since he didn't know if he should undress and put her into something comfortable or not- but he eventually decided he shouldn't undress her, since she could get the wrong idea. Jimin put her underneath the blankets and called up Jungkook.

***

HAPPY 2018 MY LOVELY BABES

this chapter actually sucked diCk