Y u gotta do teh Dirtay? Plz just no

So it has come to my attention that this form of writing known as 'smut' has been requested to be made by my co-worker, @mrsminecraft91 also known as the 'actual' publisher when theoretically I, @FanfictionRepublic , am actually the 'actual' publisher of this excuse of a chapter... Now I'm just going to apologize ahead of time so -

Please forgive meh?

It's okay I wouldn't either.

TRY TO ENJOY..?

(Note from Mrsminecraft91, skip ahead 2 chapters if you don't wanna read smut)

==========================

Ty's POV:

Adam and I walked silently into our hotel room, but not in an awkwardly silent manner; it was like a peaceful hymn playing to the tune of nothing as a replica to reform the sound-breaker. The first thing I did when we entered was flop onto the somewhat comfortable bed and sigh into the pillow stuffing my face.

As a response Adam chuckled and sat on top of me casually. I groan into the pillow only to result in more hearty laughs from the older.

I attempt to roll over so that Adam is knocked off to my failure. "Adammmmm!" I complain childishly, holding out the 'm' to enhance the name.

"Yessss?" he purrs innocently, letting a grin escape his perfectly fitted lips.

"Get offffffffff," I complain further, kicking my feet against the bed a bit.

I feel Adams hot breath in-and-exhale against the sensitive skin on my ear as he whispers, "But I don't wanna," in a seductive, deep tone. A shiver crept up my spine and my heart beat sped faster. Damn him for being so hot.

"That an order, Mister!" I commanded in a foolish mother-tone.

"I'm not one to play by the rules," he growls, his smirk laced through each word slyly.

I was left speechless, not able to fire back a snarky comment to keep the playful argument going.

Adams smirk grew wider at my loss and he ran his fingers up and down my back teasingly slow.

I couldn't help but let a moan slip out at the tingling touch and melt into his every movement.

Adam glided my shirt off flawlessly and trailer his tongue up and down my spine.

"A-Adam please," I begged, unable to take anymore of the endless teasing.

"Please what?" he mumbled through my skin.

"Hurry," I said breathlessly.

In return, Adam flipped me around so that I was sitting on his lap in one slick movement.

Me taking a bit of charge? Well, Adam, I'll show you just what I can do... *insert evil grin here*

==========================

Lol I'm an ass hole sorry bai

~Republican Party