Missing?!?

Dragon Slayer Mating Season

Chapter 4~ Missing?!?

1 day later

STING'S P.O.V

Yukino, Kagura, Frosh, Lector, Rogue, and I just got off the train to Crocus.

"Land!!"

"Finally!!"

Our friends sweat-drop at us, for our dramatic behavior. I stare at Yukino's face for a couple of minute's and when she sees me staring, she blushes and looks away.

I don't know what's happening to me. I've just wanted to be around her more than normal lately. I've always had a little crush on her ever since she joined the guild. I felt extremely bad for how, not only that monster of a master we had treated her, but also how the rest of us treated her. How we did absolutely nothing to help her, when he stripped her of her clothes and her mark, and kicked her out for losing one match, while we all sat around and watched.

I hung my head in shame as guilt consumes me once again, thinking about that horrific night.

"Sting what's wrong?" I hear Lector  ask me.

"Nothing pal, nothing at all."

I get off the ground, dusting myself off before walking over to Yukino. She shyly smiles up at me when I'm right beside her, which causes something to stir inside me; wanting to grab her and inhale her sweet scent, but instead I settle for just grabbing her hand, making her blush again.

"S-Sting what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm holding your hand silly."

"B-But why?"

"Because I want to."

She blushes even more, then looks away. I wanted to grab more of her, but I had to restrain myself. I have to find out why I'm feeling this way. Why I can't get enough of her.

"So where are we suppose to go?" Kagura asked.