The call

Bb pov : it 5am in the morning  and my communication was ringing  non stopping i groaned and tossed and turn until i couldn't stand it anymore i grabbed the communicator

"its 5 in the morning what is it!

I shouted on the phone

" beastboy it's mento stop shouting we have called you because where tracking the guy who tortured you when you were younger  we were wondering if you were willing to join us on this mission"

i was in a deep state of shock i didn't know what to do i couldn't just leave my team ,i can't leave my family ,my friends,i can't leave Raven. But I also needed to do this mission to stop the man that tortured me doing this to anybody else I need to talk to somebody but who

"Beast boy , beastboy you still there "

"Yeh mento I'm still here" I said in a gloomy voice

"Good good boy I thought I lost you there so what do u say"

"I don't know mento I can't describe a big decision like this right away "

"Ok I understand but I can only let you have until tonight  to descude so I can organise plans to catch this guy "

"Yeh mento I understand I'll have an answer by midnight I got to go mento"

"Bye beastboy"

I end the call and sigh loudly

"  I need to talk  to someone  but who I already know how robin will be  with this "that's great
beastboy you need to take this but it's your choice  I mean I also don't want to let you leave your own team and we don't know how long you'll be a way so me might have to  get a new member just incase ok never mind you have to stay beastboy "And star wouldn't be much help ethier she will just be crying the whole time I'm talking to her and say that she going to miss me a billion times and cry again and hug me till I burst and I can't stand to star upset nobody does And cyborg well he will miss me and he's my best bud but knowing cyborg he will make sure I don't go  because he will be worried about me the entire time but raven I guess is my best choice me and her have been getting closer and bonding ever since malchior broke her heart and we hugged and she would tell me exactly what she think no exception that it I need to talk to raven"

I went to the common room knowing that nobody will be up the now I had made tofu for myself and sat on the couch watching tv about two hour later I saw raven come in

" hey bb good morning what you doing up "

I didn't say it do anything like I was frozen in time

"Beastboy are u ok"

"Listen Rae I need to talk to u"

"oh that's sounds serious"

It is Rae "

"What is it beastboy your worrying me "

"I got a call from the doom patrol today they had told me the where about to start a mission"

"Ok so what does this have to do with you "

"Well you see The thing is that  the mission is they are tracking down this guy that tourtured me when I was younger  and they.. they asked me if I would go on the mission with them "

"Oh well take the mission I mean it's not a big deal right"

"Well actually Rae  the mission it goes on for five years  or more if needed "

"Oh" I see her look down in disappointment
I took her hand in mine

"Rae I came to ask you what I should should do  I'm confused I don't want to leave the team  yous are like my family but I also want to take this mission  to make sure he won't do what he did to me to anybody else "

I keep rambling on and on  running out of breath

"I think you should go"I look dumbfound at her

"What"

"You should go I know you care about us and you'll miss us but you need to do this"

"Really Rae thank you"

I hug her

"I'm going to miss all of you but I'll be back"

Miss u how are u going to miss u where u going  star robin and cyborg said standing at the door

Well I ...

You need to tell them  Raven said

"Ok I'm going in a mission with the doom pateil to stop the man who tortured me when I was little"

"Oh ok how long for " cyborg said

I look back and raven she just nods at me I take a deep breath

"Five years "

FIVE YEARS !! They shouted

"Yeh I'm sorry I have to do this I'm going to miss all of you "

They care running up to me a hugged me except raven I extended a hand  for her  and pull her up and we had a group hug my communicator rang I held it to my ear

"Hello  beastboy change of plans we have track him quicker than we thought do u have an answer"

"Yes mento I do I have accepted the mission"

"Good because you have to leave tommorow at 6pm"

"What that early I thought I would have of had more time with my team before I left"

"Sorry beastboy but if we want to catch this guy we need to leave tommorow"

"Ok thanks mento I have to go bye"

Bye