🤧😢😢😢

Raven POV : I saw him end the call and went back to him room  I felt a pain in my heart.

Cy : raven why didn't u say anything why did u you tell him how u....

Raven : feel? Cy I can't tell him look how determined he is to find this guy if I tell him he won't go and I know he will regret that  so nobody tell him anything let's just say goodbye to him .

Everybody look down sad at the floor and agreed

Beastboy pov : I start packing all of my stuff away I look around at the rest of my stuff in my room and feel sad  I walk over to my table with the photo frame of all of the team at the carnival but what was the most special  is that raven final smiled in this photo she's getting better at showing her emotions I wish I could just tell her how I feel.

I pack the photo in my bag and look around my almost empty room  and I'm ready to leave . I walk out to the common room and see my team for the last time before I go. They all come over and hug me nearly in tears all except raven. We walk up to the roof where mentos plane has landed.

Ravens pov : I see him walk towards the plane I look away for two seconds and look back and noticed beastboy running up to me lift me up and hug me.

I'm going to miss u Rae said beastboy I smile at him

Mento : come on boy we don't have all day

Bye guys beastboy says and goes on the plane and waves bye and flys off.

We all look at the sky in sadness

Robin : raven are u okay

Yeh I'm fine I said running my hand along my eyes  and I run inside the tower

I go to my room run onto my bed and cry into my pillow

I hear a knock at the door

Startfire . Friend raven can I please may come in

Yeh star sure I said sniffling

Aw friend raven  she said and hugged me

It's okay star I just need to be alone for a while

Okay friend raven I'll come and check on you later  starfire said