The Legend of Kion Q/A

alright dudes. i said i'd make a Q/A, and i made a Q/A. so i'm gonna be asking every question that was asked on the previous chapter. the characters anyway. let's roll.

habbosweetabbymycah question #1: So, everyone. What are the most challenging things you've done in the whole season? And what are you looking forawrd to the next season?

Kion: it'd be hard to get all of us honestly. though, i'd personally have to say what's coming in the season one finale. episode twenty's coming out today, and i feel that'll be the hardest for me.

Dogo leans his arms on kions head as he sits on his back

Dogo: as for me, likely my mom's death. though, like kion, the last episode may be able to top it.

IsmaelMolina2016 question #1: So Jasiri, I was wondering. How do you like Kion since they are friends in the out lands?

Jasiri: well...um...(blushes)i...

Kiara: hold up. what? i mean, look. i know what the question is, you just worded it wrong.

Kiara smirks at jasiri who blushes harder

Jasiri: okay. moving on.

JSalinari1983 Question #1: So, Kion I was wondering if I may ask a couple of fart questions to you? The first thing I want to know is how often do you fart, and second how loud can yours be and what do they often smell of

Kion: odd question topic, but i'll take it. so first off, i'd say i fart at a normal ratio, not too many times and not too little. as for loud, well...that's debatable. and as for the smell. that depends on what i eat really. notice how we describe the scent of the farts in our show. just a heads up that i'll have a fart joke in the season finale.

Lolzone1234 Question #1: So dogo, now that you know what REALLY happened to your mother, how do you feel?

Dogo: in all honesty, it's really dark. it's hard to describe, but this is really hard for me to deal with. heck, i even tried killing myself at one point. but kion stopped me.

Dogo tries to hold back his tears and sonicbronyuniverse z puts his hand on his shoulder

Sonicbronyuniversez: bring it in dude.

Dogo hugs sonicbronyuniversez and digs his eyes into his chest as he cries

Lolzone1234 Question #2: There's something i want to know Tukio. Why did you join dark kion's crew?

Tukio: i have my reasons. i don't explain them. no one would understand.

Tukio sighs and walks off

Lolzone1234 Question #3: okay dark kion. now for my favorite villain of the story so far. why did you wait until the truth of dogo part one to tell your backstory? i mean, being made from the dark matter of scar that kion's body wouldn't accept was genius. but it feels like something so incredible could've also been mentioned in the two-parter pilot.

Dark kion: sonic didn't want to rush my backstory, so he waited until he could think of his own original way for me to be created.(chuckles evilly)don't tell me you're one of those people who expects everything to be explained right away.

Sonidbronyuniversez: don't worry dude. you chocking people and killing them was enough to entertain him it looks like.

Dark kion: good. and if anyone says i'm rushed, i'll slit you.

Lolzone1234 Question #4: your turn jasiri. now that you can remember your past entirely, does that mean we'll get to learn about it too?

Jasiri: sonic's working on a special at the moment to cap of season one, and it's going to be based around that specific topic. it'll show that janja wasn't as bad as his brainwashing made me think.

Lolzone1234: Question #5: this last question is for you kion. considering that you and mheetu discovered being part of the twelve universes, does that mean you're going to crossover with dragon ball in the future?

Kion: i don't wanna spoil anything, but we're currently building up to something huge. real quick though. everyone comment here what you'd think if we DID crossover with them. it'd be really nice to hear your feedback.

welp, that's every question. hopefully the next ones longer, but this was pretty good for a first Q/A enjoy the season finale everyone.

End of Q/A