Cornered

The dreams, and why Draco was scared to marry her it all made sense. The first dream she had where she hurt her ankle, the thing chasing her was a werewolf, the shape seemed familiar because in the third year she witnessed Lupin transform.

The second dream where she had slapped him, was meant to lead her to Draco, her pent-up anger at him.

The torture in the manor reminded her of what she had to go through because of his family.

The bite was to symbol not to trust him, he wasn't fully human.

And the last dream, him going over to Voldemort's side, was a painful reminder he was dangerous, and he was on the wrong side in the war.

She was forced to marry a werewolf, and his name was Draco Malfoy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

At the ministry, she was brought to a small room where she was for all of ten minutes. The ropes had gotten so tight, she could only take in small shallow breaths. This was a living hell, and the worst part was the prospect ahead of her. The penalty for not making progress by the end of the month, you would have your magic taken away. She wondered if she would have one more chance, for it wasn't all her fault that she had forgotten the date. Besides, she most certainly could not marry a werewolf, she couldn't stand the thought. He was right when he said he would hurt her, the wolf had absolutely no control of the human it lived in. If he were to forget to take the Wolfsbane potion, assuming he already was, he could go nuts and kill her. She remembered the night that Professor Lupin had transformed, and almost killed her, Harry, and Ron. If she was out into a situation between life and death because of her husband, she would kill him. There was no doubt.

"Mrs. Granger, your spouse, Draco Malfoy." She looked up in horror as the ministry shoved him into the room. She knew that werewolves were strong, but the ministry obviously had to put multiple Incarcerous curses on him, to keep him stable. Even then, he was putting up a good fight with the ropes.

"You know the penalties Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy," As the minister spoke, Hermione cringed at the way he called her Mrs. Malfoy. "We will remove your magic if you don't make any sort of breakthroughs in the next five hours. The ministry will lock you in a room, and we will monitor your movements. Now you will go in the room and you will make progress, are we understood?" He barked at the two. Both of them gave a feeble nod, as soon as they nodded they were sent into a small room. It was all metal, and Hermione guessed they used this room to isolate criminals.

"Granger, do you have your wand?" huffed Draco, he was still wrapped up in his bonds, but she wasn't.

"I'm not letting you free." She snarled. "I know exactly what you are, and I'm not touching you."

As soon as she told him this, she could have sworn she heard him growl.

"Granger, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Well, I don't believe you! You're a monster! I'm not letting you free until the last second." She announced.

"For the love of Merlin, I have been taking the Wolfsbane potion for the whole month. The full moon was a week ago, and I'm perfectly safe."

"I'm not letting you go."

SNAP.

Hermione turned around to see Draco free from the ropes.

"How did you-" She was cut off by him slowly looking up at her. He started to walk away, but she still shouted one last comment to him.

"You know, Professor Lupin was a werewolf, and he was bitten. Who bit you, bet it was your dad." This completely sent Draco over the edge, by the time she realized what he was doing she was only a few feet in front of him. He grabbed her forcefully and picked her up off the ground. Before she knew it, she was in the air.