chapter 2- cupcakes

You and pinky go into the kitchen, you see a cute ,patterned, colorful cat.

She was wearing a littl apron with green apples on it that said " kiss the kitty", unfortunately it had batter spelled all over it, next to her was a dark cat, like a darker verson on the lighter one

"Nicky! What got the batter on me! We will have to make new batter  now!"

"Nicky! What got the batter on me! We will have to make new batter now!" . The lighter one complains to the other. Pinky steps in,"guys stop fighting, what happened?" . "Nicky spelled batter on me!"." Partyrise is yelling like a whinney hoe and its hurting my ears"."YOU ARE ME NICKY! YOU MY SEPARATED DARK SIDE!". "oh shut up about the hole 'i am you' . We have diffrent feelings". The argueing continues for a bit, then pinky snaps. "SHUT UP!!!!!" .

Y/ns pov

We all look at pinky, then after awhile she finally speaks. "Just make another bowl and get along! It makes no since how you cant get along with your self!". Nicky looks over at me, "wait a second. ......" . I get scared at this point, i dont belong here. Nicky floats beside me and curls her tails around me. "So,another new person huh? Victim of memeber?" She says as she looks up at pinky. "Member, now eave her be" . Thank god for pinky being here, imaging what they would have done to me if she wasn't here gives me chills. "Hmmm, partyrise, i think we might need out special ingredient in this batch for initiation for our new little member, " nicky says evily. "Okay then." Party rise says before she head to go get said ingredient i guess. Im scared, what will they make me eat? Nicky lets me go and pushes me aside and she floats back to her place. Pinky begins pushing me out. "You dont wanna see what they put in there for initiation, they call it there little surpise, um, why dont you go mingle?"

Sorry i haven't posted awhile, school,lazy,. Later one shots.