eleven

eleven
~~~~~~

Niklaus was not one to worry but he was worrying, the blue eyed brunette who had become a sister of his, locked up in her room with nothing but pure silence taking place

Niklaus was not one to worry but he was worrying, the blue eyed brunette who had become a sister of his, locked up in her room with nothing but pure silence taking place. A day turned into a week and each day that passed she was depriving herself of food. "This is absurd, she hasn't come out in days. Why won't she just talk to us."

"She is hurting, Nik. She loves Stefan and now she no longer has him because of the love she also has for us. She doesn't know what to do."

The hybrid remained silence for all but a moment, his mind turning like gears in his head. "I have to go."

"Go where?" Rebekah calls after him, her still remaining in place on the soft couch.

"To fix a problem." Niklaus was a man on a mission, speeding himself to the Salvatore home, him knocking persistently on the door until it opened showing a dark haired brother. "Do not attack me, I have no time for games. My little sister loves him, she is completely enamored at the thought of Stefan and she is bed-ridden, sick and unfed for something she wasn't even involved in. In fact, she saved your life and somehow she is still being punished, so get your brother and fix this."

Damon looked significantly better than his weakened state days prior and he too wasn't oblivious to the actions happening around him. "Why do you care?"

"I care for Juliette and when my family is hurting, starving themselves for days because of a situation regarding her feelings towards a boy, my big brother senses flair up."

Trailing down the stairs, Stefan was dressed in a crinkled white t-shirt and a pair of faded dark jeans. "Why are you here?"

"You need to talk to her, she's in pieces because of you."

He stood confused, brows furrowed and exchanged a look with his brother. "Who?"

"Don't stand there and pretend you don't know who I'm talking about, Juliette."

"Yes, Nik?" Waking around the corner of the large rustic feel of the Salvatore mansion, Niklaus was completely awestruck at Juliette state. She walked right to the door, her hand intertwining with her lovers, their bodies seeming to melt into one another.

His blue eyes shifted between her and him, his hands clenching in fists at his side. "Julie, you need to explain now. I have been talking outside of your bedroom door for days thinking that you were up there starving yourself because of some overdramatic boy."

"I left a few hours after the arguement and made him talk to me. I explained everything, told him about the night Mikael came to kill you and how you had to leave Stefan behind and how you saved me and took me in." The hands held together at her side were squeezed at the reminder of her and Stefan's separation. "He knows it all."

"You told him about your gift? How you were kidnapped and tortured and tested on."

Biting her lip and hiding her face in her hair to prevent the look she was sure she would recieve from Damon, a stranger to her past and the life she'd endured. "Yes, I have told him."

"Have you shown him?"

"I would never, it's too dangerous. Thank you, Nik, for checking up on me but I'm fine. I'll be okay."

"Julie," Klaus sternly spoke, his blow eyes cautious and worried for the girl he loved as family. She was playing it off as so cool and calm but he knew the full extent of her gift, she saw her that way all worked up and trapped in her own mind while her gifts took over and did the damage for her. It was her protection, preventing her from any sort of harm whether she wanted to be saved or not, whatever had been done to her had changed her and altered her mind, making a predator who was supposed to hurt others hunt themselves. "You are dangerous, Juliette. When you get worked up you know what happens, maybe you need to think about this more clearly."

"I am thinking clearly, Nik. I am fine, I won't freak out and nothing is going to happen. I'm in control of it, please you have to trust me."

Damon and Stefan shared a subtle look, the interaction between the other two supernaturals in their home piquing their interests. "In control of what? What's wrong with you?"

Juliette sighed, trying to suppress the aggravation growing inside of her. She knew what she was capable of and she wasn't proud of it, she didn't use her gifts and she knew when it was bubbling up to the surface and before it could fully pop off she was always sure to tuck it neatly back in the box that it belonged in. "I am dangerous, I can move objects with my mind and get into your head and control you. I could stop your blood from moving if I so pleased, I could move this whole house to another state without having to touch it myself. I am dangerous and I know that but I don't practice it and I refuse to show it. What I can do is not something I am proud of but I know what I am doing so stop worrying and leave me alone."

Instilling a seed of fear in them, Juliette laid a hand on her brother by choice, her blue eyes soft and easy to get lost in. "I worry about you, you push these things off as nothing. You may care for him, little sister, but do not let him break you. I barely got you back last time and if he leaves you another, I am not sure you will survive it. I'm not sure anyone would, so please be careful and keep a lid on it."

Damon made a mental note of the conversation between the two, his ultimate plan was to rid the world of the Originals and Stefan's shiny new toy seemed to be a good candidate. "Stefan never told me you were so interesting, maybe it won't be so bad keeping you around."

Juliette laughed, leaning into the green eyes vampire beside her, the tension in the room dissipating once Klaus made his speedy exit. "You say this now."