A Big Mystery

Percy's POV

We were teleported by Nico in front of Camp Half Blood. I was still leaning on Annabeth as I was feeling tiresome. Nico was carrying Kate in bridal style. I felt sorry for Kate as I dragged her into this. Nico felt my eyes on them and smiled weakly and nodded in a confirmation that she is fine.

I was afraid if she turned out to be a demigod. Cause a life of demigod is full of dangers. I felt my self worried for her as she is strong but life is harsh for demigods.

We stood silently in front of the entrance. Annabeth broke the silence." Hey probably we should take her in so she could be treated" she said. "We don't know if she is a demigod or not" I said confusingly.

Nico without giving it another thought just went in the entrance.

The entrance has a barrier for non demigods. So if she wasn't a demigod it would have stopped her from entering.

Me and Annabeth followed Nico inside.

Everyone was so excited to see us that they swarmed around us. Seeing Kate unconscious in Nico's arm they all started to stir away to make way to the infirmary.

In haste Nico carried her to the infirmary. Slowly sliding her into an empty bed.

Jamie came in to look at Kate's condition." She will be fine. She needs rest. Whatever happened must have caused a shock. This is the reason she fainted. It might take a day or two." He explained.

Chiron came in and stood beside me. " Hello Percy, how come you all got this young girl over here in this condition."

"I started going to school today we both became friends and she was to give me a school trip after school but the monster attacked us and this process she got hurt and now in this condition" I replied.

"Well I think it was time that the Gods thought to introduce her" Chiron murmured.

"You know her" I chimed.

"Well u all will also know her soon" he said and I went outside.

Jamie said that we must leave and he'll keep us updated on her.

Nico and Annabeth looked at me confusingly as we exited the infirmary. It was all awkwardly silent. " Hey are you sure you didn't controlled the water there" Annabeth broke the silence as we reached the cabin. " Yeah I am damn sure"

"That means it was Kate. Let's hope we find another strong demigod."

"But it also tells that dad has another kid of the same age."

"Let's wait for her to wake up."

Nico stood there silently with a blank look. He looked tired but in deep thoughts.

2 days later

Kate's POV

I found myself in a palace hall standing in front of the throne which was in dark. A voice similar boomed in the palace.

"Welcome dear to my palace. Sorry for whatever you have gone through and will be going through in advance. I know you are confused about everything but you will understand it later. Right now you have to help them. You shall not be acknowledged by other yet. So keep your hopes up and be brave while you face any difficulty. Now I thing it's time for you to wake up my dear. I will always be around you so don't worry. Wishing you all the best.

Before I could ask anything everything around me shattered to pieces and pain emerged again.

I heard whispers but none of them made sense. With all my strength I open my eyes to look at some worried hazel coloured eyes. They were the same eyes before. I started to move a bit that brought his attention. He backed away. Someone helped me sit up my eyes trying to find someone when it was met by a familiar eyes, it was Percy's he came up to me.

"Hey sleeping beauty how are you feeling" he whispered to which I just nodded. I was totally confused to which he responded as though reading my mind. "They are all friends just we are at a different place. I will explain everything" he said this time loud enough.

"Welcome to your new home" the girl to my left said warmly.