The Void

The light dulling as I tried to open my eyes. My eyes adjusting to the surroundings to notice I was no longer in the same cabin. The sword in my hand glowed but it kept on dimming. It weighed a lot but still fitted my hand perfectly.

I called for Percy but recieved no response so I roamed around and saw nothing similar to the camp. The voice boomed again

"Welcome to my world my past, this could be referred as a test for your ability to withstand my power.

Completely bewildered that the sword could talk I just gaped at my surroundings.

It appeared to be the Mediaeval age with greenary all around. Vast lands spread before my eyes.

When suddenly I heard shouting and through the corner warriors emerging.

The sword just hummed matching the rythme of foot steps.

Scared to be trampled by their feet, I ran for my life.

Suddenly at the brink I saw a town. I ran for it as I heard the fast approaching footsteps.

I entered the town to be met with fresh bread smell. My stomach growled.

I was still running when strong hands dragged me into a dark Alley.

A/N

Hey I know you all upset with very very late update. And upon that a short one. But to overcome writer's block I have update small and rapid chapters.

Hope you all like it. To follow my doings follow me too

Have fun reading 😊😊😊