surprise surprise

Hey
Guess who can't sleep.

Yeah.
This guy...

We have a two hour delay tomorrow
For those who go to my school
*cough thiccficc xBurnt_Toastx Creative_Stxrgazer cough*

And I've been listening to nothing but this song because the beat makes me inspired to draw.

And it kind of has like an 80's vibe to it. To me at least. It just reminds me of Stranger Things. Yes. I like the show.
But I absolutely LOATHE the fandom.
I mean yeah they can get funny sometimes it's just how everyone obsesses over it all the fucking time is just. UGH. Like when I'm in a conversation with someone and they bring up Stranger Things I'm PRAYING that they don't go batshit crazy talking about how most of the characters are hot.
AND WHEN PEOPLE RAP THE STRANGER THINGS RAP I'M JUST LIKE.
FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT
THE RAP WAS GOOD UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO FUCKING REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I GET SICK OF IT AND I RIP YOUR VOCAL CHORDS OUT AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASSHOLE.
LEAVE THE RAPPING TO MILLY BOBBY BROWN, ASSHAT.
so that was my rant.
I could make a whole book about why I hate the Stranger Things fandom.
But I'm not because I'm not an asshole like SOME people I know.

Uh...I know the ranting got out of hand but fuck it.
I do what I want because it's my book, cunts and cucks
Don't tell me how to live my goddamn life....
Okay
You magnificent bastards can go jerk off to memes now.
Or PornHub it won't matter.

Okay
Bye