69

A/n Just wanted to point out the chapter number...

I'm my own spirit animal😂😭

——————————————————————

Lauren's p.o.v

I don't know what just happened but it happened so fast. Jack actually asked me to move in with him.

I said yes.

I know it's not a big move to other people but for me, it's massive. I've had a bad past; you can't just expect me to move into my new boyfriend's apartment with no worries.

I know everything will be fine because it's Jack but I can't help but get the tiny feeling at the bottom of my stomach telling me he's cheated before.

So why am I trusting him?

Because I love him, that's why.

Then again I can't go through life with the same anxiety about evetything. Who knows, me and Jack could end up being together forever.

God, I sound like a school child talking about their crush.

In reality, I think everyone knows that relationships aren't all sweet, they've got their downsides too.

I'm just going to go with the flow and live the moment. I'm not going to hold back. I'm going to move in with Jack and take things from there.

Jack's p.o.v

I actually do not know how or why that just happened.

I mean, of course I want her to move in with me, it's just that what if I'm forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do? What if she feels pressure to do it?

She obviously does want to seen as she said yes. Don't get me wrong I'm really excited for it too because it's another step further and another way of showing her that she can trust me. Plus all the cute moments that will happen and all the fun things we can do together like buying things she wants for the apartment.

Well just have to wait and see what happens...

————————————————————————

Joe- Last night was so good

Jack- The only reason you've put that in is to show off your abs

Joe- I've got to impress my lady one way or another