late wishes/Serious Question

Ello loves~ I'm back and I'm here to say a lot for you all lovelies out there 💖

First Merry late Christmas and New years I apologize deeply I wasn't on to wish you all a good Christmas and New years but I will say it now out of kindness and apology out of my heart

Okay now the second thing. The important question I have for you all.

Should I just leave this story here as it is??  To discontinue it??

I mean I don't really see much attention going towards this book anymore and I can understand less of updates and all that but I mean in general is this book any good anymore??

Ever since well I don't have a love life going on my family isnt with me at the moment really so I don't have much.. Scratch that. I don't have nothing to update about.

The whole FACE well take out the "E" Since I'm right here but you understand what I mean.. well we all split up and live on with our lives doing who knows what.

I don't have anyone in my love life and really it's all just boring. Most thing I can tell you is about my bake goods but hearing only that its gonna be tired some and boring so I choose not to do that for everyone's sake.

Didn't mean to sound depressed or anything but I'm here to be honest with y'all and that's the truth. I'm sorry loves..

I'm thinking of not deleting the book so you all can view it any time you want but I mean like leaving it as it is now. I mean theres no more ideas nor anything interesting to write in it now and well I guess I'm just in a confused state at the moment.. Debating whether to just leave this book here and.. Be forgotten I guess...??...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*sighs*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry loves that sounded bad.. But I mean.. Ugh well it doesn't matter the important thing here is if I should continue this book or not.

I guess if anyone thinks otherwise then just let me know but if not then don't expect another update from me unless its a goodbye chapter or something.

Well that's all hopefully I know my answer fast and yeah that's all.

Bye-bye loves~~💕💕