5

I blushed at that and we walked to the living room with our hands  intertwined together .

Namjoon looked at us " Oh, this is your boyfriend ? " said Namjoon ironically . Jimin scoffed at that and his hand wrapped around my waist , i looked at him with wide eyes but smiled after . Then Jimin said "You got problem with that ? " Namjoon laughed at that and looked at me "He isn't your real boyfriend right Minah ? He is only pretending right ? "

I giggled at that and leaned my head on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin kisses my forehead . I blushed so hard that my face was crimson red and Jimin said "Why do you think that i am pretending ? " Namjoon smirked and said " Because Minah loved me so much , isn't it Minah ? " I scoffed at that and said " You think that the world revolves around you ? " Jimin laughed at that and said "Do you want to know what Minah said to me about you ? "

Namjoon looked at Jimin with a smirk "Oh, she talked about me ? " Jimin smirked and said "Yeah, she told me how much of jerk you are and how she was relieved when she broke up with you " I looked at Namjoon and said "Namjoon don't you have plans with your slut ? Because we don't have all day for you , we have plans too " I smirked and Namjoon glared at me and said " Whatever "   he stood up and walked to the door and said "I will keep an eye on you two"  and walked out of the house .

I sighed and made a distance between me and Jimin. " Uhm....are you hungry ? " I said because i can't stand the awkward silence Jimin looked at me and smiled " Yeah , i am a little hungry " i thought a little and said "Do you like spaghetti ? " Jimin looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes " I love spaghetti " i giggled at that "Okay , after i cook and everything i will show you your room or do you want to look at your room now ? " Jimin thought a little " If it's okay with you can you show me mine room now , because i want to unpack my bag and take a shower " I smiled  "Of course , i don't have any problem with that follow me Mr.Park Jimin "

Jimin laughed and i laughed too . I walked upstairs and Jimin followed me like a puppy . I opened the door to the guest room and said "So this is your room , right next door is my room and there at the end of the hall is the bathroom . Don't worry there are towels and everything "

Jimin looked at the guest room and said "Oh , i like it here , and thank you for everything " and smiled at me omg my heart is going to pop of my chest "No i should thank you for acting like my boyfriend"   He smiled at me and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear " Baby girl , i don't think that i was pretending because that's how i feel about you "

*I am sorry that i didn't update yesterday but i was busy and tired ♥️ i hope you like this chapter even if it's short and this book is going to be writed in short chapters and don't forget the ⭐ ♥️ *