6

I looked at him with wide eyes and blushed then Jimin started to laugh "Hahah you should look at your face ......that was good " i look at him totally confused "You really thought that i would fall for you in a day ? By the way i am going to shower so i hope the spaghetti are going to be good "

Jimin walked to the bathroom to shower and i stood still in the hallway shooked is he fucking playing with me ? I chuckled and thought let's see who is going to fall for who Mr. Park Jimin .

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and started making spaghetti . Jimin walked downstairs in sweatpants and a white t-shirt and leaned against the wall looking at Minah She is kinda cute though and she has a good body too , no Jimin stop it .

Minah looked over her shoulder because she thought that she heard Jimin and she heard right "The spaghetti is almost done so how was the shower and did you unpack your things in the guest room ? " Jimin walked closer to her and said " The shower was refreshing thank you and yes i unpacked my things mom " and little giggled . I giggled too and grabbed two plates and put the spaghetti on the plates .

"I Hope you will like it " i give him one plate and sat on the chair in the dining room , Jimin sat next to me  and digged right into it . I giggled at that and said "You must be really hungry.....sorry that it took so long " with a guilt i started to eat , Jimin looked at me and smiled " It's okay but it's really good , you cook better then me i hope you are going to cook more often " and showed me his cute eyesmile "Okay , i will cook more often then " when we were done eating i started to wash the dishes "Minah i will wash the dishes " i looked at him and smiled "Why ? Go rest "

Jimin little laughed at that and said "I'm done resting , i want to help you with the house work and everything " i wiped my hands into the towel and said " Okay,  then you will wash the dishes but i will wipe the plates and everything deal ? " Jimin looked at me and said "Okay , deal " when we washed the dishes we talked a lot , we had a lot of things in common so we got along well .

"Oh i am so tired , you must be tired too we should go to sleep " Jimin yawned and said "Yeah i am a little tired"  we walked upstairs and i walked to the door of my room "Minah wait " i looked at him and Jimin walked to me and kissed me on  cheek and said "Thank you for everything" i looked at him shooked and said "Oh it's okay no need to thank me, you helped me too " i wanted to kiss him at the cheek too but Jimin at that moment turned his head so my lips landed on his lips .

Jimin started to kiss me back and wrapped his arms around my hips . I kissed him back too and wrapped my arms around his neck . We maked out and we had to take a break , because i didn't have enough air . But his lips were like a drug i was so addicted to them now .

*I am sorry that i didn't updated for a two days because i had a little writers block and i hope you will like this chapter and don't forget the ⭐ and i hope you had a good day ♥️ "

LOVE IN PRISON On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara