The Trouble With Time-Travel

We could hear Dumbledore rambling on to the Minister. It almost seemed like he was stalling.

"Fudge is coming," Hermione said, though we obviously knew.
I turned my head to get a look into the hut.

"We aren't leaving?" I questioned. The four of us were still seated in the hut, conversing with Hagrid.

"Why aren't we leaving?" Hermione added. My eyebrows were furrowed together in confusion and worry. I looked down at the pumpkin I leaned on. A familiar spiraled rock lay beside the stem. Things began to fall into place now: what happened and what we were supposed to do to make them happen.
I seized the dark stone in my hand, gripping it tight then letting it go as I threw my hand forward, aiming through the window. The rock hit and broke a jar inside the hut. I threw myself to the ground in order to prevent being seen.

"Blimey! What was that?" I heard Hagrid exclaim.

"Are you mad?" Harry asked me. After a minute I grabbed another stone and chucked it in the same direction, this one hitting Harry in the head. I heard his shout of pain.
My Harry - well, not mine, but the current Harry - gripped the back of his head.

"Ow, that hurt." He looked at me, stroking his head.

"Sorry," I apologized quietly. Hermione gave me a small high five and a smirk, then we drew our attention back to the Minister. They knocked on Hagrid's door. He greeted them as "we" hung out of the back door, waiting for them to step inside.

"We're coming out the back door. Go," Hermione ordered. We ran back behind some trees a few dozen feet behind where were previously were.
Hermione pulled back some branches to look at us.

"Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Hermione," Harry warned. She stepped back but stepped a twig, which snapped loudly and caught the attention of the "other" me.

"What?" I heard "Harry" ask.

"I thought I just saw.... never mind," "I" said. I hadn't put much thought into it at the time, but I had figured it had to do with Hermione's Time-Turner.

"Let's go!" Ron whispered just before they took off up the hill. Harry, Hermione, and I stepped out from behind the trees. We stumbled back over to the pumpkins.

"Ok. Go, Harry, go!" Hermione said. He sprinted out from behind the pumpkins, not wanting to be seen taking his time. But he slowed when he got near Buckbeak, making sure he bowed. Buckbeak bowed back sorrowfully. He laid his head back on his front legs.
Hermione and I watched Harry intently. He pulled Buckbeak's chain from the wooden post, getting pecked a few times during the process.
I stood up but still stooped. I walked slowly towards them.
I paid almost no attention to the Minister inside.
The door to the hut opened. I froze and watched. A sigh escaped my lips when it began to close again. Dumbledore said something about needing to also sign a form, definitely stalling.

"Okay, Buckbeak. Come on, quickly. Come with us now, okay? Come on." Harry pulled at the chain, but Buckbeak stayed on the ground.

"Keep trying," I whispered from behind him.

"Come on, Beaky," I whispered. Harry gave the chain another tug. Buckbeak made a slight screeching sound of annoyance.

"Buckbeak. Okay, quickly. Hurry up, okay?" Harry was trying to convince Buckbeak to move. I had an idea and ran for the rack where Hagrid kept his food.
I could hear Harry barely whispering.
I took the chain of dead ferrets and reluctantly draped it around my neck. Hermione ran to my side to help.
She grabbed a ferret and held it out for Buckbeak to see, she kept it close to me, however, so he knew who to follow.