0

Being marked by a wolf to be claimed at their mate take time. It is a process that takes over four days to complete. Four steps are included on choosing and claiming a mate.

1. Find the wolf
2. Instantly have sex with the wolf
3. Mark the wolf by bitting their ear, making is bleed then licking the blood.
4. Once again, have sex with the wolf.

It was all very confusing to the humans and even some young wolves. It takes so much time to do four what seemed to be pretty simple things, but they are all very difficult. Having to hide what they are doing, having to fight off others who try to also claim the wolf they have their eyes on.

The wolves have rules about getting a mate.
1. Never try to claim a already claimed wolf
2. Don't kill your mate
3. You much get permission from the pack leader to create offspring

One rules that shall never, ever, ever be broken is:
•Never claim a human.

Seems pretty simple, right?

Well not to Min Yoongi, a very powerful alpha. He was ruthless and broke all of the rules his elders gave him. He was only 24, which is a young age in the wolf community.
The young wolf hates being locked up in a small cage all of the time from his horrible behavior. He knew he deserved it, but he just wanted to be free.

So that is what he did. He set himself free and did something a true wolf would never do

Claimed a human

//

I will start this book when I have at least one like xD I need to know if people will actually read this!

Thank you~!

-BBKai