Music & Games. 7

{I'm sorry it's been a while (like 4 days 😂) but I like to have things perfectly on time, if not I sometimes get really anxious. I have no idea. But anyways, I'm back. So enjoy 😉}

{Eren's POV}
Both me and Levi were sitting in the car now, hand in hand. As he drove down the surprisingly silent roads towards my house.
"Can I out the radio on?" I asked,
since I felt bored from the silence.

Levi started to chuckle.
"Yeah, go on then. Or you can connect your phone?" He said with a glance over my direction and a smirk.
I smiled and quickly grabbed the wire to plug into my phone and clicked shuffle.

I was praying for it to be something not too loud. And for it not to be BTS.
The amount I love them... but Levi is here... so I can't listen.
But it was actually in my opinion a good song that came on.

"Wow, I didn't know you liked them!" Levi said with wide eyes which changed into a smirk.
"Wait, Do you like them too... well him now." I asked with a wide smile.
"Of course I do." He chucked.

I turned up the music and I started to sing along.
{Guess the song 😂}

"Oh, What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding, says a bridemaid to a waiter." I sang with all my heart out.

"And yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a...".

I went quiet and about to say 'shh' like Brendon does in the video but then Levi came and ruined it.

"WHORE!" Levi shouted and sang with a loud laugh.
"I can't believe you just did that" I said bursting into laughter.

"I told you I like him too." Levi replied and I gave a menacing glare.
"Woah, woah. What's with the-"
"No-one, likes Brendon Urie more then me!" I shouted with a laugh.

"Oh my... what have I gotten myself into..." Levi muttered but I still heard it.
"Brendon Urie, is fucking amazing, he's so talented. He has like the widest vocal range in history!" I exclaimed with a wide smile.

"I have to agree with you..." Levi said but seemed quite annoyed to agree.
Which made me laugh.

"One other thing..." I say
"Oh dear lord...." Levi said with a chuckle.
"He is like the Zak Efron #2.." I say
"What!?" Levi says wide eyed.
"They both have the looks, they can both sing, they can both dance and quite possibly Brendon can also act." I said making Levi chuckle harder.

"I can't believe you sometimes!" Levi smirked.
"Shut up." I said sternly.
"Aha, new idea in my head." I shouted happily.
"Go On, What is it?" Levi rolled his eyes.

"Fuck, Marry, Kill." I said with a grin.
"Okay then.." Levi moaned.
"Right, Me, Erwin or Mr Zacharias?!"
I exclaimed.

"Wait, Zacharias?! The Geography Teacher!?" He screamed in disgust.
"Yup" I smiled.
"Fine. Kill Mike. Fuck Erwin and Marry You" He said bluntly, but I could see how disgusted he was.

"Why Fuck ERWIN?!" I shouted with disgust and a laugh.
"B-because..." He said quietly.
"Why not m-me?!" I asked with blush on my cheeks.
"Well that's the reason..." Levi said looking away.

"Wait, WHAT?!" I shouted now extremely confused.
Levi started laughing.
"You see... if I Marry you... I can fuck ya more!" He smirked.

I turned and stared outside, I felt my whole face burn up.
He leant over and rubbed his hand on my upper thigh. Making me blush more.

"R-right... my turn..." I say nervously.
"Alright... Me, Levi Ackerman" he started smirking, I rolled my eyes.
"Zak Efron or Brendon Urie?" He smirked more.

My mouth dropped.
"No... NOOO!! You can't have the 3 Of you in one!" I screamed.
"Too bad"
"Fine, I'll kill Zak Efron... Fuck... Brendon and Marry You." I smiled in annoyance.
"Aww, I knew you love me." He chucked.
"Shut up." I laughed.

{Time Skip - By The Power Of Levi's Tesla}

"Yay, home.." I sigh.
"What's wrong." Levi asked.
"I want to stay with you!" I moaned.
"We'll see Brat... We'll see." Levi Said again, with a sigh.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning then?" I ask sadly.
"Yeah, Why don't you come a few minutes early?" Levi questions with a smirk.
"Mhm... and what are we going to be doing?" I smirked back.
"You'll find out tomorrow" He smirked more showing a few teeth.

I gave him a kiss to say goodbye but he quickly deepened the kiss making it more heated.
"I... have to... go" I moaned into his lips making him stop to pull back.

"Right, I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled.
"See you, brat." He chuckled as I jumped out the car and headed towards the house.
He swiftly drove away and left me to be with my mother.

I opened the front door to be welcomed by a warm heat.
"Mum? I'm home." I shout to make sure she heard me.
"Im in the kitchen hun." My mum says in her usual tone.

Luckily it's just me and my mother in the house. Because when I was born, my so called father ran away and never returned.
So it's a small household but with a large personality. Which is what I love about us two and mother and son.

I walk into the kitchen and get on with some homework.
"We're having pizza for tea." She smiled.
"My favourite!" I smiled wider.
"So, who have you been with all Evening?" My mum laughed with a raise in the eyebrow.

"I was at that Cafe, with Armin, Jean, Marco, Connie, Sasha etc" I explained.
"Mhm... And someone else obviously." Carla states with a grin.
"W-what! What makes you think that?"
I stutter.

"Your earlobes are red, which means you've got something to hide!" She giggled.
She giggled like she actually fucking giggled she's a grown woman... what the fuck.

"I-I have nothing to hi-" I stumbled.
"Who was it? Your new girlfriend? New boyfriend? Who is this person?" She cut me off and started asking random questions.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.
'I don't think that I'll ever get out of this mess until I either tell her the truth. Or lie, which I'm extremely horrific at. But I'd rather do that then say that it's my French Teacher...'

"What did you say!!?"

'Oh shit... I've done it again..."

{And finally Chapter 7. I hope you'll enjoy this story. Like I've not got many ideas but most are just random scenes. But yep, next chapter, at school again. But what'll happen???
~A ❤️}