"𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮?"- 𝟣

" Will ya please stop lookin' at me and also appreciate this beautiful view? "

" I can't! I can't take my eyes off you. "

" And now? " I say as I place my hand over his eyes.

" reallyyy? " He chuckles and I cheekily wink at him.

It's the second day of our vacay in Dominican Republic. Feels so good to be with me love, just sitting right next to him and spending time alone. His eyes are so beautiful! They are the same color as the sea. Oh! And how could I not get lost into those everytime I look into them!

"helloo?" Louis snapped his fingers in front of me face. I blinked and next second widen my eyes as I realise meself coming back to the real world.

"Why were you smiling at me babe?" he looks little confused.

"Ahmm...no, not really."

"Ah huhh!" he raised an eyebrow

"Ahmm well you're eyes are kinda hypnotic"

"In a good way or bad way?"

"Both..." I say while acting to think.

"Haven't you been looking at them for quite a long time now?"

"Well ofcourse! But everytime it feels like first time."

"Oh shit I love you so fucking much!" Louis says as if he couldn't help but just obsess and I flirtingly laugh at him.

After a chill and relaxing day, I am sitting on the bed whilst doing some work I need to complete asap. I hate it when I'm supposed to enjoy but my bad luck manages to get me busy. Meanwhile Louis is busy with trying his new football tricks and all. Just after our vacay he has a match he's gonna play for charity. I feel so proud of him and that I support him. Suddenly Louis tosses the ball at me.

"Wtf Lou I'm tryin' to get some shit done 'ere!" I say as he's so obviously disturbing rn and throw the ball back at him.

"You are expected to see it miss!" he throws the ball at me again

"See what? The ball Lou, really? " I say as I laugh at him while catching the football.
I turn around the ball until I see a beautiful sparkly ring stuck to it with a tape. I.am.shook! As I read " Will ya marry me? " on it, I couldn't contain meself anymore. My eyes widened with joy and I covered my open mouth with my hand.

"You Lil piece of shit! " I started laughing with tears. I don't know if I should cry or laugh. Fuck! This ain't me but when you fall for sweet creature like Lou, you just can't help it.

" Babe, you like it? " he sits right next to me.

" Okay so what do you say? Do you wanna marry this idiot? He says as he slides the ring into my finger.

" Oh babe don't call yourself an idiot. " I laugh a little. " You are the one I have always loved the most in my entire life and I have never fallen so deeply for someone like this before. I'm ready to marry you any moment you'll ask me to. I'm ready to give you every second of me life!