"𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮?"- 2

I see that twinkle in his eyes and his perfect smile that made him look so soft and kitten af!

" I love you so much babe! You are everything I can ask for in this whole fuckin world! I'm so fucking lucky to have ya!! "
He smiles at me while we both get lost in each other. He breaks the eye contact just so that his eyes could see my lips and starts getting closer to me. He starts kissing me gently and I kiss him back. We go on for a long kiss. His hand started rubbing my thigh gently while his other hand was on me neck. My tongue tried to enter his mouth. He let me enter and then I let his tongue taste my mouth. It slowly started getting wild. His hands touched my skin everywhere. I could feel them from my waist to thighs and then they went to grab me arse as I got up little bit from my sitting position. I reached out to rub his crotch. He removed the laptop which was the only obstacle between us. We break our kiss to breathe and look into each others eyes. I could see all the lust and passion in his eyes and then I looked at his lips and started kissing him again. He slide his hands under my top to feel the warmth. Those cold hands gave me goosebumps. He removed my top and threw it on the floor and started kissing me from me neck to collarbone. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I felt the tickles through his wet lips and tongue. I slide his track pants along with his boxers down and with the help of my feet I got rid of them. He left all his love bites on me neck and I bite me lips not wanting to moan loud. He went down leaving trails of kisses from me chest to waist. And then undoing me panties he spread me legs and kissed the inner thighs and region closer to genital areas then entered his two fingers into me pussy. His fingers went in and out giving me extreme pleasures. I tried to control meself from making weird noises which Lou noticed and started entering his fingers more faster. At last, I couldn't help but moan which made him happy. He continued until I was close to cum and then licked me clean with his wet tongue. He started kissing me pussy giving me all that heavenly feels.

" Oh Louis! Eat it! " I moaned while Lou followed my command. He crawled over me.

" Babe you taste so sweet! I'm gonna fuck that pussy so bad! " he kissed my mouth while removing my bra and tossed it somewhere. He squeezed me boobs hard and then sucked in me nipples.

" oh yesssss! " I moaned as he bite my nipple and continued licking them while rubbing me clit. He stopped and quickly removed his T-shirt while kneeling. I bend over and start rubbing his huge dick rigorously and suck in his balls.

" yes babe yeaahh! Suck in that dick! "

I lick the tip of his dick and then his full length. I wanted to worship his whole length which is gonna satisfy me tonight. I take the whole big dick in my mouth and start sucking.