Chapter 4 {It's not a good-bye, And a Detective appears?}

CHAPTER 4 {It's not a good-bye, and Detective appears?}
It's already your last day staying at Ciel mansion , or that what you thought ?, you got up and drank you morning tea, you was cold as the day you got here , you surprised at the tea flavour and looked at your butler "Why is my tea so sweet today" he smirked and said "It's a new flavour i wanted you try it's  a bit sweet though" you drank the tea as it wasn't that bad , it was sweet as your dreams of Ciel and Alois , you looked away about to cry , you made your mind you have to be strong , you just throw some clothes on and went downstairs your (H/C) (H/L) hair flow behind you , you went to the dining room to find Ciel as usual sitting at the end of the tabel, you sat next to him , you smiled and said "Good morning Ciel" he was surprised and looked down "Good morning" , you felt sad as he was but you was trying to keep a smile and now hes not helping you at all, you ate your breakfast ,looking a your plate , suddenly Sebby appeared and gave you a message , from the stamp you knew it was the queen , Ciel kept looking at you as you open the message and read it , your eyes widen at what you read , Ciel saw your reaction an asked "What is it (F/N)?" you answered , not knowing about your reacton are you happy sad , mad , or even in love? what is this feeling you answered Ciel "The queen gave me an order to stay a bit more of time at your Mansion Ciel." you looked at him as he was really surprised and asked "If you don't want to stay you can leave ..." You said shocking your head "No Ciel i would love to stay at your mansion..." he looked down blushing , as your cheeks went a soft pink color , you gave him a smile , after a while you was sitting in your room bored , and Ciel had work to do, you wanted to go check on what he is doing , you got up knocked the door of the study room Ciel answered "Come in" you opened the door slowly , as hes eyes widen he asks "(F/N) what are you doing here ?" you answered playfully "I was bored and I wanted to see you , can I sit here" he nodded, you sat in front of he's desk as you stared at him , you thought it was creepy so you just looked away , you realized that he's investigating about a serial killer, you stared at the pictures and the victims, you got up and came next to Ciel to see the pictures and the police investigation, Ciel thought you was scared of the pictures but you wasn't , you thinked a little as Ciel was about to order Sebastian to get the names of who might did it , you stopped Ciel and smirked "No need ,I already knew who did it" Ciel stared at you with hes eyes widen and said "What you mean ...?" you gave him a serious face "I think i don't need to explain , there is no time !" you shouted "Robert!!" hes your butler, he appeared from the blue "yes my lady..." you said angry "Get me this brat !" he bowed "Yes my lady" then he disappeared , Ciel kept staring at you as you still didn't get this worried face and told Ciel "Ciel , you have to order Sebastian to make sure Lizzie is ok" he nodded and looked at Sebastian who had disappeared the moment Ciel looked at him , Ciel asked "Why Lizzie ?" You answered mad at the killer "She is the next victim!" Ciel didn't get it so you had too explain "Can't you see , the killer victims are all girls , young girls he killed black haired ones , and then brown , and now hes up to blondes , plus all of them are nobles." Ciel thinked and said "then why didn't he tired to attack you" you said "Maybe it's because i'm not from London" he nodded after a while you and Ciel was freakin worried not knowing what to do , soon as your butler enters the room and tells you "Everything got to the plan he was arrested" you was so happy , you smiled as you don't want anymore people to die ,soon Sebastian entered the room with another good news "Bochan lady Elizabeth is safe ..." you and Ciel released a sigh of relieve ,you two looked at each other and smiled , Ciel told you with a smirk "I didn't know you had that detective part of you" You blushed and said "Oh well now you know at least" you both laughed , Sebastian was having a weird glare, as  you noticed he gave you a smile so you can't know he's kinda of worried, but you saw him anyways , Your butler Robert exited the room, After him Sebastian also exited the room to prepare the dinner, you and Ciel were left alone again, you blushed remembering the kisses from him, Alois , That Dream!? , soon someone whispers into your ears "I couldn't believe that you were leaving" he's hot breath made you blush, "Ciel ...?" he answered still really close to you "Yes?" he looked at you in the eye , you just looked down unable to look at him while he is this close , he raised your chin making you look at him and said "yes ask me...?" you asked blushing hard "Ciel why your acting like thi-" your words was cutted by Ciel kiss , you was really surprised but soon you just close your eyes and kiss him back , you two got away when you heard a knock on the door , Bassy entered and bowed "Bochan the dinner is ready" ,Ciel nodded then he looked at you , at your blushing face , he offered hes and and said "Shall we go eat the dinner ?" you nodded and took hes hand , blushing as hell he poked you cheeks , and whispered into your ears while you was walking to the dining room "Your so adorable you know ?"  You blushed "Ciel that was random" Ciel looked at your cheeks again "SO?"
~TIME SKIP ~
It was getting late as you got to your room and changed into a night gown you closed your eyes unable to sleep remembering all that sudden things happening