Chapter 6 {I wouldn't hurt Lizzy!}

CHAPTER 6 {I wouldn't hurt Lizzy!}
~Next day-Morning~
=Alois' POV=
I woke up to find (F/N) sleeping in my arms peacefully i stared at her beautiful face i stroked her (H/L) (H/C) hair she woke up that first work she says gently "A-Alois..."
=YOUR POV=
i woke up to find Alois stroking my hair gently I said to him "Good morning ..." he answered smiling a painful smile "Good morning..." he lend closer to you and kissed your forehead which made you blush, you got out he bed carefully not shaking it , and said nervously "I'm going ..." he nodded sadly , you changed your clothes and went to the main door , as you hear Alois "(F/N) wait!" you looked at him as he was trying to go down the stairs , you quickly rushed to him and helped him to stand straight "Alois you should be in bed.." he looked away "I wanna see you before you go" you giggled and gave him a kiss on hes cheeks which made him blush , you helped him return to he's bed and went outside the manor
~TIME SKIP~
You arrived at the Phantomhive manor, you was about to knock the door as Sebby opened the door "Welc- oh lady (F/N)" you gigged and hugged Sebby "Stop being formal!" he smirked , you asked "where is Ciel" he knew you would ask that he gave you a smirk "He's in the study room.." you was heading towards the stairs as Sebastian words stop you "Lady Elizabeth is there..." you nodded and went to the room , you wanted to open the door but you get this uneasy feeling , when you was about to open the door , the door opened and Lizzy was about to leave the room she said "Oh (F/N)!" you smiled "Hi lizzy!" a bit of her jealous and anger emotion disappeared from her face , that's better anyways , you don't want to begin fights with anyone, Ciel was staring at you Ciel said "Elizabeth can you leave me and (F/N) we have work to do" She shouted "It's Lizzy !" then she left the room and went downstairs , she shut the door behind her , Ciel came closer to you and said "(F/N)...'' he came closer , you realized Lizzy forgot her scarf here , you forgot about the scarf as Ciel kissed you, You kissed back , Suddenly the door opens! "LIZZY ?!" you and Ciel got away from each other , tears starts flowing from her eyes , you tried to explain but she just keeps crying covering her ears screaming "I don't want to hear anything!!" she rushed outside you tried to grab her , but Ciel stopped you and grabbed your arms , you got mad at what he did and pushed hes arms away , you took Lizzy's scarf and rushed calling "Lizzy wait!!" she wouldn't stop and she was faster than you , she got away and jumped to the carriage , the carriage starts to move away from the manor , last thing you saw is those tears on Lizzy's face you felt all guilty and bad , You ruined her life , you stole her fiance! , A train of thoughts ran through your mind not knowing what to do your butler appeared from the blue and whispered to your ears "Why don't we go to her manor" you nodded , your butler picked you up and quickly rushed to the Midford manor, he placed you down you knocked the door they lead you towards her room, you knocked the door "C-come in" she sobbed , you opened the door her eyes widen in shock "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!" she sniffed , you came closer "There are two things..." you placed the scarf on her neck which made her look at you "And i wanted to apologize Lizzy ...." she shook her head "It's not your fault that Ciel loves you..." "but-" she stopped you "If i saw him happy i will be happy... i was just in shock so that's why i cried.." you said "Your not telling the truth Lizzy your jealous and you truly love Ciel.." she hugged you and started to cry again, you stoke her back to comfort her "It's ok ..." you felt really guilty about what happened all is going on your mind is I'm sorry Lizzy please forgive me for barraging into your life, a tear escaped your eye, after a lot of talking with Lizzy you decided to head back and have your talk with Ciel to...
you butler picked you up again and starting to rush to the Phantomhive Manor , Sebby opened the door you just rushed to Ciel study room to find him siting behind hes desk thinking , "Ciel, i made up with her and i just wanted to tell , please don't love me !" you looked away , hes eyes widen in shock,"but (F/N) I can-" you shouted "Yes you can , I don't want to hurt Lizzy AND I WOULDN'T HURT HER CIEL!" he looked down "Now please excuse me ..." you turned to leave the room "(F/N) wait ..." you didn't want to turn but you did "y-yes?" ,"ill be traveling for that thing i told you about ..." you answered "Oh yes i have some papers that needs you to sign ..." you knew he just don't want you to leave so you just played along
~Time skip~
after all that talking about work you ended throwing yourself into your bed , you hugged a pillow and sighed , you placed you head into your pillow "I hate this feeling ....i just wish Lizzy is ok" the thought that was in your Mind 'WHY CIEL?!'

=Elzabeth POV=
after (F/N) left i was about to cry again but i shouldn't if Ciel likes other girl and he's gonna be happy with her i should be happy to , maybe were not ment to be , even though i loved him but he didn't share my feelings the thought 'WHY CIEL?!' keeps getting in my mind but then i answer this thought by 'He can't control how he feels about someone...' and tears would keep flowing from my eyes , (F/N) if you was the person who would be with Ciel i wont mind it as all , because when i got all mad you came all the way to my manor and apologized , what a wonderful person are you ? if ny other girl she wouldn't care and take him with all the coldness in her heart , thank you (F/N) ....
=Your Pov=
You fell asleep in your gown , hugging the pillow , someone knocks the door but it didn't wake you up , Ciel entered the room to find you asleep peacefully
=Ciel POV=
I feel really bad for what i did so i got up to talk with (F/N) about it i knocked the door and there was no answer i opened it to see her sleeping peacefully , i came closer and stroked her hair , I'm sorry (F/N) I can't ignore my feelings ....I LOVE YOU !
=YOUR POV=
you woke up finding Ciel smiling gently and stroking your face "C-Ciel...?" he shushed me and said "Go back to sleep , you were sleepy and soon fell asleep again as Ciel continued to stroke your face
=CIEL POV=
she fell asleep again , and after a while i had something to do so i kissed her cheek and got outside
~TIME SKIP~
Next day...

!Cliffhanger! .almost.