Nicholas A Janitsary - Established Security Expert

Nicholas A Janitsary: Established Security Expert

Nicholas A Janitsary has strongly established his name as a leading security expert and a successful businessman holding 15 years of experience of business development in Asia. A PhD in Criminology, Dr. Nicholas A. Janitsary is highly looked upon by not just the business community but as an academic scholar, impeccable analyst and by all means a security expert of this region.

Currently, Nicholas A Janitsary is serving as the Managing Director of Singapore based New Dimension Group Pvt Ltd., a consulting firm with offices in Asia, India, and the Middle East with interests in security management, defense training, aviation, and business development.

Nicholas Janitsary says, “We take pride in the professionalism of our experienced team of former military servicemen, intelligence officers, and law enforcement officers to deliver top notch services by always putting our client’s needs first.” Nicholas A Janitsary applies his cultural expertise to assist clients in transitioning their businesses to Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern markets.  This is done by helping them understand and adapt top native business cultures. Nicholas Janitsary has a record full of many distinctions in the field of criminology which is evident from his expertise and education. This provides him with a distinctive edge in the field of security consultancy and makes him completely suitable for providing advice on security management to his diverse clients.

Having worked in close association with many government or law enforcement agencies as well as corporate giants, grants him with immense experience of the field. Further, he is also an honorable speaker and holds many positions of distinction at many international forums as well as platforms on security issues viz. the Interpol General Assembly and the Asian Super Yacht conference. He also provides his guidance to aspiring students interested in pursuing Criminology as a career. From time to time, he answers their question on the web platforms as well as during interactive session especially held for this purpose.

Nicholas Janitsary also has mastery over diverse dialects and languages. This makes him a thorough expert on many different cultures and is the reason he is consulted by major organizations while seeking expansions in Asian and Middle Eastern regions so that the business culture can be communicated thoroughly between the two parties.