l

taehyung waved bye at his friends and unlocked the door to the shop and removed his vest and replaced it with the pastel green apron. he opened up his bag and started working on his homework, trying to get it done as soon as possible. 

the bell dinged once he finished writing his name on the top of the paper. taehyung looked up to find the same boy in a wheel chair, but he was wearing different pajamas. 

"hello." he greeted quietly.

"hi again!" 

like what he did from the previous two days, his eyes wandered around the store, gazing at the flowers. 

"can i get you something?" taehyung asked, setting his pencil down.

"yes, please."

"what flower would you like?"

"may i have that white one?" he pointed to the white petunia, standing out with the rainbows of other flowers in its crowd in the bouquet. 

"oh--"

"it's alright, i was just wondering if i could get a flower out of a bouquet." 

"oh, no! y-you're fine, here," taehyung plucked the flower out of the bouquet, showing it to him. 

"...thank you..." he said, widening his eyes. the boy averted his wheel chair towards the register and started getting the money out of the small pouch. "the same price?" 

"mhm, wrapped?"

"no, thank you." he placed the money and coins out in the table, this time, the exact amount(kind of making taehyung a bit disappointed).

"here you go! come back soon!" taehyung smiled at him and waved.

replying with the same gesture, the boy again said, "i will."

a/n:

ugh this is short im sorry