Shire & last companion

Bilbo spends his morning out in his garden smoking his pipe before he is meet by a stranger in grey. "Good morning" he says "good morning what do you mean good morning, is this a morning to be good on or that you feel good on this particular morning" the stranger speaks "all of them at once, I suppose" bilbo says as he goes to grab his mail.

Bilbo prepares his dinner of lemon cooked fish before his door bell rings and standing at the door is "Dwalin at your service" a gruff looking dwarf says "Bilbo Baggins at yours, do we know each other?" Dwalin wonders through his home looking for food. He eats Bilbos dinner before the door rings again. "Balin at your service" "good evening??" "Yes good evening but I think it might rain" Balin sees Dwalin and greets him as they go through the pantry before the door rings "Fili...Kili at your service" two young dwarves stand at the door as they come help set up more chairs in Bilbos dinning room as the door rings once more, Bilbo mutters and grumbles as he walks back to the door to have another five dwarves and Gandalf stands at the door.

They eat and drink making a mess joking and rough housing. Bilbo complains to Gandalf before his is interrupted by Ori "I'm sorry to interrupt but what do I do with my plate?" He asks before Fili comes up taking his plate throwing it to his brother as the others start to fool around with the forks and knives. "Please don't do that you'll blunt them" Bilbo calls out in distress "Ah do you hear that lads he says will blunt the knives" Bofur teases

~вℓυит тнє киινєѕ αи∂ вєи∂ тнє fσякѕ!ѕмαѕн тнє вσттℓєѕ αи∂ вυяи тнє ¢σя¢кѕ!
¢нιρ тнє gℓαѕѕєѕ αи∂ ¢яα¢к тнє ρℓαтєѕ! тнαтѕ ωнαт вιℓвσ вαggιиѕ нαтєѕ!
¢υт тнє ¢ℓσтн αи∂ тяαιℓ тнє fα!
ℓєανє тнє вσиєѕ σи тнє вє∂яσσм мαт!
ρσυя тgω мιℓк σи тgє ραитяу fℓσσя!
ѕмαѕн тнє ωιиє σи єνєяу ∂σσя!!

∂υмρ тнє ¢σя¢к ιи α вσιℓιиg вσωℓ; ρσυи∂ тнєи υσ ωιтн α тнυмριиg ρσℓє;
αи∂ ωнєв уσυ'νє fιиιѕнє∂; ιf тняуяє ѕтιℓℓ ωнσℓє ѕєи∂ тнєм ∂σωи тнє нαℓℓ тσ яσσℓ!
тнαтѕ ωнαт вιℓвσ вαggιиѕ нαтєѕ!~

Their all cheerful before a loud banging comes from the door, and there to greet the company is their leader Throin Oakenshelid. Throin asks bilbo a series of questions to which bilbo tries to answer. The dwarves move back into the dinning room lit only by small amounts of candle light.

The talk about their mountain with the map set in front of them Gandalf pulls out a key given to him by Throins father, Gandalf gives it back to him. They all ask Bilbo if he is burglar and don't agree that he is before Gandalf explains why he would be a great burglar for this quest.
Throin tells Balín to give the contract to Bilbo, Bilbo reads through it before passing out.

The dwarves have raided poor Bilbo's home, have made a mess of his dinning room pillaged his pantry, threaded mud down his carpets and totally destroyed his plumbing and then talked about finding the other way into the mountain when there was a soft knock at the door.
The company of Oakinsheild quiet their chattering and stare at the door Gandalf smiles knowing exactly who's at the door, Bilbo opens it to see a tall slender female standing there "hello master hobbit, Raineth at your service" she bows " Bilbo Baggins at yours" he let's her in.
The dwarves watch as the female removes her cloak draping over bilbo's arm chair and removing her weapons carefully placing them beside the chair. "Company of Oakenshield meet Rai the fifteenth member I've chosen for our quest for Erabor" Gandalf speaks up. "I will not have a female join our quest I forbid it this is a quest of my people she has no place here" Thorin sneers catching the eyes of his young nephew staring at the elleth beauty. She smiles at Fili, he blushes red.

Rai pov

As I enter the small hobbit hole I am sneered at by Thorin Oakenshield the leader and next king under the mountain but I catch the eyes of one of the dwarf princelings looking at me so I send him a sweet smile which turns his face cherry red. "Come now master Oakinshield I wish not to invade but Gandalf asked me to be here so I will lend my hand in helping in the retaking of your home even if it means you wish I would not be here, you king under the mountain need all the damn help you can get" I sassed, he stares up at me with a heated look. "Balin give her the bloody contract" he sneers lowly " just sign here lassie" an older dwarf with a white beard says handing me the contract. I smirk proud of myself for being able to win that little argument with him. Bilbo walks away into his room after arguing with Gandalf, the dwarves gather in his small living room before going to sleep

Fili pov
She was a beauty with silver flowing hair, forest green eyes and a body that an race would be jealous of. She had smiled at me turning my face into a heated inferno I'm sure I was as red as a tomato " you fancy they she-elf don't you brother" my little brother teases me " shut up Kili " I growl at him.

Next morning

Rai was up before the sun packing her saddle bags and changed out of the damn dress she was wearing into her normal pretty much nothing much but skin clothing

Rai was up before the sun packing her saddle bags and changed out of the damn dress she was wearing into her normal pretty much nothing much but skin clothing. "Hello midnight my trusted stallion.

The dwarves wake shortly packing up their things. Gandalf leaves the contract for bilbo as the dwarves march out of the hobbit hole to find Rai sitting onto a giant black stallion. " well what are we waiting for company of Oakensheild a damn invite let's hit the road" she yells as she rides down the dirt path to the small grove of trees waiting on the company. She rides ahead of them for some time before Thorin comes up to the front glaring at her, she understands his meaning and stops riding waiting for the dwarves to pass her she rides beside Gandalf. Everyone starts to place bets on the young burglar of a hobbit and weather or not he'll show. Both Rai and Gandalf bet he will while the dwarves say he won't show.