ONE ARROW PART 1

/THE DARK AGES/
"Hurry up Y/N!" Your brother shouts, "okay I'm coming" you were taking him into the village centre to see some of your friends. You and your brother walked to the village when he spotted one of his friends and you see a familiar face, "Jack, hey" jack walks over to you as his sister and your brother run off together "hey Y/N, how ya doing?" You started to walk together "I'm good, how are you?" "Good."You walked to the woods together until a minute later you turned around to see jack had gone, "Jack?" You started to walk back.. "BOO!" Jack hung upside down from a tree, you jump back slightly but you both end up laughing, until things get serious and you look into jacks brown eyes, he leans in but you pull away. (THATS RIGHT, THEY ALMOST DID A SPIDER MAN KISS!😂) "Jack get down before you fall!" He looks at you and playfully scrunches up his nose "Or what?" He mocks, so you start to tickle him "no stop," he almost falls out the tree. You carry on walking till you hear rustling in the bushes, Jack puts his arm in front of you stopping you both. A deer walks out "Oh no, a vicious man eating beast" you mock to jack, "oh ha ha ha" he laughs sarcastically. But the jokes stop when you notice an arrow sticking out the deers back "um Jack," he looks at the deer "hunters." He grabs your hand and you start to run, everyone knows that when hunters are out you stay out of the woods, people say this in the fear of getting shot by one of their arrows. You both stop to catch your breath, out of the corner of your eye you see a deer and on the other side you see a hunter, he attempts to shoot but something jerks his arm and the arrow goes flying in jacks direction, your first instinct that comes to you is to jump and so you do. You jump in front of jack and the arrow goes into your stomach, you turn and look at jack and see the horror on his face "NOOO!" He screams, a start to fall but he catches you in time, he lays you across his lap "no no no no!" He snaps the arrow in half, " it's okay, your gonna be okay!" He says although you both know your not, you see tears fall down his cheek, you place a hand on it wiping the tears away "Jack don't worry" you feel a tear roll down your cheek "I can't let you die I...I" He stops what he's saying and kisses you.
/JACKS POV/
I kissed her and felt her last breath. When I pulled away I held her close, my best friend was gone and I didn't even get to tell her that I.. I love her.

OH YE FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY AND YES I KNOW ITS SHORT😂💕🦌