REBORN PART 2

/Your POV/
Darkness. The first thing I saw, then a faint flicker of light then another then another. Then the moon, bright in the night sky. I was being pulled, pulled out of the tree I had been trapped within. I feel weak and as the moon places me down I fall to the floor, I feel something heavy on my back. I crawl to a nearby pond and look into it, my eyes were no longer Y/E/C but a dark yellow. I stretch out and I'm surprised when I see two giant wings rise up behind me, I scream and fall backwards, I then put my hand over my shoulder and feel down my back till I get to where the wings and my back are connected. I looked into the pond again this time admiring my wings, they were white but as they went further down towards my back they became a dark crimson. I tried to stand but still couldn't, so I sat against a tree and took in my surroundings until I laid my eyes on a bow. I dragged my body towards it and looked at it on the ground, it had scratches on the handle and the string had snapped so I picked it up to take a closer look and the most amazing thing happened. There was a bright light, the bow started turning a metallic crimson and the string fixed its self. I suddenly felt like my power had returned so I pushed my body off the ground and I stood there looking down at this magnificent object, I suddenly felt a strap go over my shoulder I removed the strap to see a quiver holding 10 arrows. I picked up one of the arrows and shot it at a dead tree, immediately the trees leaves started growing back and flowers began to blossom. I looked at the moon and he looked back, I felt a smirk spread across my face.
/MODERN TIMES/
3rd PERSON
The guardians sat around the table in North's office, "So as you all know Easter is in 9 weeks and we need to prepa..." Bunny is interrupted by Jack "ye ye bunny don't lose your cotton tail we've got ages before we need to worry about painting eggs" tooth tries to contain her laughter "Why don't you come ere and say that to my face mate" "Hey boys enough, you act like little children" nick starts laughing to himself, until suddenly one of the yetis comes bursting through the door "FINALLY!" Nick jumps up and begins to run out the door, "come on you guys it's finally happening!" "What is?" Jack asks tooth "the choosing! OOOH I'm so excited, I wonder who it will be!" "Wait you mean to tell me there's gonna be another guardian?!" Jack runs and follows the others as they all crowd around a pedestal "yes yes, please be a good one!" Nick puts his hands together and prays to the moon. Suddenly a burst of light shines down in the pedestal and slowly reveals a hologram like figure, the new guardian. "You've got to be kidding me!" Jack says staring at the figure before him "Omg yes another girl!" Shouts tooth, all the guardians look up at their new companion who goes by the name of Cupid.