Chapter 1

Naruto's P.O.V
I screamed as I felt another contraction "Aggg! AHHH! THIS HURTS LIKE A BITCH! HOW DID HINATA AND SAKURA DO THIS!" I yell as I felt another contraction "Alright Naruto push in 3, 2, 1" I pushed as hard as I can I felt the baby slip out oh if you were wondering I am in my female version. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as I felt the other slipping "Ahhhhhh!" I pushed as hard as I can and again I felt the baby slip. I rested for a minute until I felt two small bandles were dropped in my hands I opened my eyes and saw a blonde baby with wiskers and a raven haired baby as pale as Sasuke she also doesn't have wiskers if I must say this two looks exactly like me and Naruto except they are girls, The raven one opened her eyes to show onxy orbs... she really is a copy of Sasuke. She just stared at me sometimes blinking she lifted her chabby hands I held them with one hand and I saw her crack a smirk in her little lips then she shut her eyes still gripping my hands. After staring at them for a while I saw my blonde daughter steer she opened her eyes and... they were blue orbs just like mine.... I smiled at her and she giggled my smile widen, She clapped her hands together laughing and squealing which woke her precious raven haired younger sister "Shhh, shh..." I told the raven, no she wasn't crying she was just staring around like she was looking around for someone that would be the cause of her sisters squealing. She looked at me and then shut her eyes again, I chuckled and kissed her head "Naru... What are you gonna name them?" Asked Lucy,and she was my personal doctor here in Konoha she will stand as my precious babies mother with her husband Koro as their father, He can't give her a child because he has Aids and doesn't wanna affect Lucy while Lucy refuses to have another mans sperm as a child. I stared at her and then smiled a smile that doesn't reach my eyes "......Your gonna be their mom so why am I the one naming them?" I asked and a tear fell off my face, I love my precious tresures but...I need to let them go. I looked down as more tears came from my eyes "Naruto, your still the mother and I think its just fair for you to name them" Lucy said "f-fine I'll name the blond one Narusa and the raven Sasuna" I said smiling at Naru and Sasu softly.......

Time skip 5 weeks later

  Its time to leave my babies behind to Lucy and for me to return to Hinata, Boruto, Hinata and Himawari that I found out was born 2 weeks after I gave birth I feel kinda guilty that I wasn't there for her birth but... my babies are more important than her.

I stood in front of the door and knocked, The door opened to a shocked Hinata "Naruto!" She said and hugged me, I hugged back and after a while we released each other like a good wife Hinata made me sit in the couch and served me tea.... I wish I was like this with Sasuke, I was to deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Hinata holding a baby "Naru!" She said and Naruto looked at her. She smiled and gave him the baby he held her expertly after all he was living for 5 weeks with his babies... now he misses them already. He stared at Himawari and saw she looked exactly like Hinata, Then a voice was heard It was their 3 years old son Boruto he was running to Naruto with a wide smile he hugged Naruto's leg, Naruto ruffled his hair with one hand the other holding Himawari. The day was spent with him spending time with his family with Hinata.....