Chapter 2

Those are Narusa and Sasuna except more kid like cause they are 3 years old in this story^^^

Naruto's P.O.V
   "Mama, Mama!" Yelled a girls voice, I turned around and saw my cute little Narusa running to me with her cute 3 year old chubby feet I bent down and scooped her in my arms. She kissed my nose and giggled I smiled she was so adorable then I saw Sasuke walking towards me and Narusa with Sasuna in his arm, Sasuna holding a book that red Solar System I smiled at him as he stood in front of me he smirked and suddenly kiss me, I kissed back "Eww!" We heard from our beautiful daughters as they tried to get away from our kissing form but we had a tight grip "Mayday, Mayday! Our eyes are burning someone help us!" They said in their cute baby accent as they tried to pray our hands off of them to get away and thats when suddenly I was... pushed on the ground? I looked at Sasuke and my twin daughters Narusa is now on my side trying to wake me up while crying "Sasuke..." I said reaching up for him and....

I gasped and looked around I was... dreaming? I stared at the onxy eyes in front of me "Naruto..." he said. "Sasuke?" I asked he sighed "I came to give you this..." he said and showed me a scrolle. I opened it as he stood beside me to read it with me. The letter says

Dear Hokage Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha

Yes I know you were reading this Sa~su~ke. If you want Sasuna and Narusa back come to the northern forest alone, Your children lives depends on your hands now

  Love Karin
P.S: Your daughter Sasuna is a real bitch.

Alright now I'm pissed off first she kidnapps my kids and second she called my precious raven haired daughter a bitch! A BITCH! i'm gonna kill her, don't worry girls momma's coming. I stood up "Wait Naruto this is a trap and also we have no kids named Sasuna nor Narusa, we only have Sarada,Boruto and Himawari" Sasuke said "Sasuke! I gave birth to our kids okay! We had twins I named them Narusa and Sasuna!" I yelled at him I can't keep this from him... he needs to know this not just for me but for my daughters to. He looked at me like i'm insane "Naruto did you force Karin to send this letter to us cause you want me to yourself? Naruto me and you were over and you have a family stop being so obsess with me" He said then left like it was nothing... I don't need him I can protect my babies on my own. I went to northern forest where I saw Karin all beaten up. She had scratches burnt marks and she was bleeding my youngest was on top of her back sitting on her while Narusa was poking her cheek with a stick I smirked 'those are my girls' I thought I quickly run to them "Hokage? What are you doing here? I thought she said she made the scroll for our papa and mama" Narusa said as Sasuna and her stared at each other confused. I smiled at them warmly "Thats cause I am your mom" I told them, their eyes widen "Come, I'm gonna take you back to Moma Lucy" I told them offering my hand but my hands were slapped by Narusa "Why..." She said "huh?" I asked cluelessly "Why did you.... Why did you leave us!? We needed you! Sasuna and I always gets bullied in school because our moma and papa are not our real parents!" She yelled at me tears in her blue eyes, I stared at her and pulled her in a hug along with Sasuna "I'm sorry... but... the both of you were a mistake.... Me and your papa Sasuke Uchiha already had a family before you two came along" I said I can feel Narusa hitting my back and crying louder, Sasuna was trembling my poor babies I hugged them tightly but I was kicked in the balls by Narusa I granted and let them go to at least try to make the pain go away God shes strong, She took Sasuna's hand "I hate you" she said with venom in her words and her eyes were shooting daggers at me, I flinched not at her glare but at the words that hurt... She hated me... They hated me... I broke down crying I forgot the pain from my groin and hugged them "I-Im sorry I'm so sorry! I love you two please don't hate me" I said, Narusa straggled while Sasuna stayed in my arms like she was dead "Let us go you bastard you left us before leaving us now won't make a diffrence so leave!" She yelled as she hit me with her surprisingly strong water style rasengan I flew to a tree and I was seeing black but I can still see I saw my babies walking away from me Narusa comforting Sasuna I reached out for them and tried to scream for them not to leave me but I couldn't suddenly Narusa turned her head to me but the hope I had of her going back to help me was shattered when she glared and mouthed a 'I-Hate-You' to me I felt a tear fell as I fall unconcious.

I woke up in mine and Hinata's room "Your awake" Said the familiar voice of Sasuke I nodded and stared at him god he and Sasuna looked like each other exact copy. I felt him put his hand on my head and ruffled it "I told you not to go... now look at yourself you could've died of blood lost if I didn't find you in time" Sasuke said "Wait... where are Narusa and Sasuna!" I asked looking around for my twins "Naruto I told you Sasuna and Narusa doesn't exist, And you should stop living in a fantasy" Sasuke said "No, No, No Narusa and Sasuna... they are just kids... they'll get lost by them selves!" I yelled and tried to stand but Sasuke pushed me back down "Naruto! Stop living in a fantasy and start living in the real world were we are not together no Sasuna and Narusa, and where we have separate families you with Hinata who is patiently waiting for you at home and mine Sakura who is being a bitch about her friends!" He said I groaned and just let him believe what he wants... I'm sure Lucy found them by now...

*I didn't do baby language because I suck at it xD but Narusa do have a baby accent in this. So will Sasuna*