1|0

[Willow]1|0 : Personal Devil

[Willow]
1|0 : Personal Devil

One, two, three, repeat.

" MORE PRECISE WILLOW! You'll never get close to Nationals if you're this weak!" Ms Rider remarked as she paced around me. It always seemed like all my toe pointing and arabesque were never up to her expectations.

Repeating once more, I bent down low before skipping in quick steps, ending with arabesque and a quick twirl. However, before I could continue onto the next dance segment, Ms Rider interrupted with a sigh.

" Your training is over, Willow..I'll see you back here tomorrow sharp at 3 p.m. and if you ask me, you not good enough yet for the competition. " She threw her bag over her shoulder, her petite strolling away as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I couldn't stand how she treated me, especially ever since...

" Ms Rider? Where's your son? Shouldn't he be practicing too?" I countered back, halting her in her steps.

" That's none of your business! He's already good enough, maybe you should buck up too or else, you'll be pulling my son down as his dance partner. " She left me with clenched fist, threatening to do something I regret. The thought that she is Flynn' s mom is the only thing holding me back from acting how I would wish to.

Dear lord, why have I become so angry at the slightest of things?

Jogging back over to the CD player once more, my ankles were aching but I was determined to prove Ms Rider wrong.

The music began, my eyes were on the  mirror as I took a couple breaths, calming my nerves.

My eyes fluttered close as I raised my arms to the air, picturing the entire ballet routine. A gasp left my lips when a pair of arms snaked around my waist. My shot open as he turned me around to face his familiar chocolate brown eyes.

" Hey." He spoke in a soft tone.

" Hey." I responds, slightly flushed.

I couldn't move, I couldnt think. The last time we stood skin to skin was that fateful night. Being now here, with his body pressed against, the thin white material of his t-shirt not hiding the glory beneath it.

He twirled me around swiftly, his free hand sliding down my hip before wrapping my leg around his torso as he dipped me down low, his gaze holding me captive.

"What is this song about? The tune that you have to dance with Flynn.." he asked in a gentle tone, my blonde curls still cascading downwards.

Licking my lips, I stuttered out. "It's about a young couple in love.."

He pulled me back up towards his chest, our faces inches apart.
"No," he denies with a smirk , " it's about a couple who think that they are in love, but the truth is that the girl has fallen for a new different guy. A forbidden love they both desire for." He ended with butterfly kisses trailing up my jawline.

I stood rooted, my fingers gripping his shoulders, melting right into his arms. How can I just lose control of myself around him?

Shoving him away, an expression of disgust coated my features. " What the hell do you think you're doing Tristen?" I folded my arms across my chest, masking a facade.

" God Willow, just give in already! I know you want me, and so do I!" He threw his arms in the air.

" Who gives you the right to assume that?!" I screeched, taking a threatening step forward.

Turning his back, he stuffed his hand into his bag. He chuckled lowly, raising an object in the air. "This little book of yours says it all."

My diary. Mine. How did he retrieve it? In his hand, is the diary that contains the pages of my deepest darkest secrets, the ones never to be spoken or heard of.

" You know, I specially like the entry you wrote after our fateful night. I'm not gonna go into detail but your adjectives about me ranged from hot to sexy." A smug look plastered itself onto his face as he boasted.

My cheeks were flush red, hiding my embarrassment. Mustering all the confidence I had left, I tried to snatch my diary away.

Furiously reaching out to grab it seemed to result into no avail, his height overpowering mine.

Sighing in defeat, I could only bring myself to stare at the marble floor. What could I possibly say now?

" Those were just thoughts at that moment, not permanent emotions. Temporary." I mocked.

His eye twitched in irritation, before he recovered with a sly smile.
" Why don't you use the little tension with Flynn's mom as a reason to break up with him? I can help you.."

He was just like my own personal devil in disguise-- tempting me to do all wrong in my life.

Massaging my forehead, I sighed in confusion. "Tristen, what are you trying to do?....Why are you always targeting me?...What have I ever done to you? If I have done something wrong, I'm really sorry. "

I sat down indian style, my back leaning against the large mirror as I looked up into his eyes. Though it's been a week or so, I couldn't stand his torment no more.

His tongue poked around the inner of his cheek as he stared back with frowned eyebrows. His eyes flew up towards the ceiling to avoid my eyes as he spoke,
" Fine, I'll leave you alone." His arms dropped to his sides before he bent down to grab his bag.

" What...?" I choked out, clearly astonished.

" What more do you want? A bouquet of flowers to go along with it? Seriously Willow, give me a break." His usual cheeky smile flattered into a cold glare.

" I just don't get it...what's the catch?" I stood up, raising an eyebrow in uncertainty.

Standing by the door, he gave me a glance over his shoulder. "There's no catch, you'll live your life and I'll live mine." With that he left the dance studio, tension hanging thick in the air.

There is a catch, I know it.