The Initiation

Hot Dog walked next to me as we made our way to the Whyte Wyrm. Jug head was still in shock of how easy it was for me to take care of the large dog. Daddy wasn't surprised. My twin and I walked into the bar.
"You stupid motherfuck-"
"Hey baby," I said and Sweet Pea stopped yelling.
"Hey princess," he said and kissed my cheek. When I went to the bar he started to yell again.
"You ready," Toni asked and I nodded.
"Taffy," Daddy yelled and I walked over to where he stood. Everyone gathered around us. Sweet Pea and Jughead were the closests, standing on either side of me.
"What is the first law," Daddy yelled.
"A serpent never shows cowardice," I screamed back and his smile got bigger at every law I screamed. After I recited all of the laws, Sweet Pea kissed me.
"Alright you two, that's enough. Time for the third task," Daddy said and I walked over to the snake. It hissed at me and I stuck my tongue out at it. I reached in and grabbed the knife. The snake didn't even bite me. Everyone was in shock. With a proud smile, I dropped the knife on the ground. Sweet Pea ran up and picked me up. The last task was easy. Jughead couldn't watch so he went outside and Sweet Pea stood in the front, glaring at anyone that looked at me in a sexual manor. Once it was over Daddy gave me my jacket. I jumped off the stage and kissed Sweet Pea.
"Come on, we're having sex," I said and he picked me up and threw me over my shoulder.