Chpater 4: Club activities!

Quick note; If Black or Boris is not in his disguise he will be called Boris and if he is, then he will be called Black. The other two also follow the same rules. Haruhi will have a 'she pronounce when in her disguise. You'll know soon.  Moving on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Little B~ WAKE UP!" Boris immediately went flying of his bed and managed to somehow get dressed in the clothes he normally wears in school.

He heard laughter and turned to his right. There a man who looked almost identical to Boris, except that he was taller and had green eyes was just chuckling. Meanwhile Kyoya or Natsu who was out of his disguise was rollfing (rolling + laughing).

He rolled his eyes "so you finally decided to get out of your cursed form, Elliot-nii" Boris said checkily

He rolled his eyes "so you finally decided to get out of your cursed form, Elliot-nii" Boris said checkily. You see, this man is actually Haruhi who's actually a guy but was cursed to be a girl.

"And I see that your throat is fully healed" Boris may be powerful, but his human body is still like normal human bodys, kinda. Elliot grabbed his brother and ran through the corridors as Natsu followed.

----------------

Rim was preparing his young master, his brother, and his best friend's breakfast and right on time, they fall down the stairs. He smiled at them then offered each of them a hand, which they each took.

"Good morning young master, sir Natsu, sir Elliot. What a pleasant morning" Natsu grinned at the old man, Elliot nodded with a small smile and Boris smiled. They all then went to take a seat and began eating break fast.

"By the way young master, the Assassin's association told me that you must now take on the task of being a host" Boris nodded as Nastu and Elliot shared a look of happiness.

Boris shot the two a glare (pout) as he continued to eat.

--------------------

Black sighed into his seat. Time for club activities! Yaaaay! Totaaally not being sarcastic at all. Huh, wonder were the others went. Probably went a head.

Grudgingly getting up from his seat, Black made a quick turn to the door. He silently walked away until he reached the Host Club's room. He opened the doors and immediately regretted it. He saw that that room was now a tropical paradise, the other members wearing  costumes and the Hitachin twins doing their twincest thing again and Haruhi filling in his role of butler.

Waking up to her, he whispered "I'll do this, you go entertain your guests". She looked at him and whispered back "fine. But you still need to find a time to strike and finally be a host". At this he rolled his eyes and hit her back making her stumble. Haruhi sighed and walked over to her table.

Black sighed then went to the kitchen to grab some food (ssshhhhhhh. There's a kitchen, okay? Just roll with it). He stared at the person inside the kitchen. Erik did not look as friendly as he seemed now. He knew that the guy was confused as hell.