Prologue

"I'm not jealous- I'm territorial. Jealous is wanting something that is not yours. Territorial is protecting and loving something that is yours."
He stated. His eyes clouded with power and darkness. His agonizing fingertips perforating my frail skin.
"Yours?" I questioned with a slight smirk grazing my cold lips.
"Yes , mines." I closed my eyes as I let out an unwanted sigh. "I just believe love is stupid. It makes you do stupid things even if there isn't an outcome."
I pause yet not for a dramatic effect. I glance up only to see red orbs holding mines captive.
His long slender fingers reaching out to the growth of my dull midnight hair. Sliding down the ending locks of my rosary splitting ends.
I clear my throat lightly as I divert my rising attention towards the black crow panting as the dripping wet paint gliding down the surface , like wet mascara.
"Cupid is stupid as angelic as he is. All angels can be mere devils."
"

I agree to disagree-" His once echoing voice turned into a raspy and husky. As if he was a tainted lover , protector , a broken heart that needed to be repaired , and as if - he was a tainted cupid.
He continued as I batted my long and grey lashes. The little hairs that brief my crimson red cheeks. There was a connection...A connection that could unleash our desires , but most importantly : Our hell.
"I believe you feel unwanted , deprived of the attention you long to have - I believe you want love , but the question is. Are you ready to allow me to love you?"