Going back to the pizzeria(day)

(TODAY ITS ISABELLES BDAY SORRY FOR CAPS)
Y/n
On phone

Y/n"hey Jessica HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
aww thanks girl your the best"
Y/n"what are you gonna do today Jessica "
Jessica:I was hoping you would come to Freddy fazbears pizzeria foR MY COSPLAY BIRTHDAY PARTY :D"
Y/n"...anit you to old for that place "
Jessica "NO IM NOT IM A FABULOUS RAINBOW UINACORN3"
Y/n"your (your age)THATS TO OLD"
Jessica "true but are you coming it won't be the same without you"
Y/n"Fineeee I'll be there in a hour."
Jessica"YOUR MY BESY FRIEND EVER THANK YOUUU  SEE YOU IN A HOUR."

Off phone

What am I gonna do Freddy and the others are their."WHAT AM I GONNA DO I PROMISED JESSICA ID GO" i scearm"y/n SHUT UP"my mom yells  at me.

"Guess I have to go then I can't let Jessica down."I say sighing I get an outfit out it looks like this)

I start to walk to the pizzeria went I hear someone yell"Y/N YOUR HERE YOUR HERE YOUR HERE YOUR HERRRREEEE"I look around to see Jessica  tackle me to the floor

I start to walk to the pizzeria went I hear someone yell"Y/N YOUR HERE YOUR HERE YOUR HERE YOUR HERRRREEEE"I look around to see Jessica tackle me to the floor.

"Of corse your my best friend" I say laughing(Jessica is wearing this)

"YAY WERE TWINS"she yells at me.
"OWW ME DUCKLING EARS"I yell laughing even more."will you two be quiet"

I hear someone say it was charlie."Charlie you didn't wear the cosplay I got you"Jessica says mad but then runs into the pizzeria.

"Hey Charlie"I say smiling ."h hi y/n nice cosplay"he says blushing.
"Charlie I think we should go inside Jessica may destroy the place"I say sweating .

"True let's go "he says starring at Jessica running around.we start to walk towards the place."y/N YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WORKED HERE"

she yells the second she yells my name the animatronics stare at me smirking*how can they smirk*

"We have a table for you all."the waitress says sweat droping."I'm so sorry it's her birthday and she's a bit crazy"Charlie says quietly.

We walk towards our table went the animatronics come out on the stage and start singing."Y/N ITS FREDDY CHICA AND BONNIE....y/m why are you under the table"

she yells."hey kids we have someone we want you to meet can Y/N L/N come out to the stage"Freddy says starring at me.

"come on Y/N come out so we can see you"bonnie says starring at me as well.
"Y/n how do the animatronics know your name"Charlie asks me confused.

"I work here at night there crazy can I use your hoddie I can't let them see me even if they have may I they'll forgot what I look like if they can't see my face"I say pleading.

"F fine h here "he says blushing tomato red.
I put on the hoodie and get up from under the table."thank you so much Charlie"I say as I hugged him.

"Y your w welcome" he says even redder."aww sorry kids it looks like she left" Chica says with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Y/n why are they saying that ...your at table 13 and how do they know your name"my manger says too loud."Y/N come out to the stage

"they all say,before I could say anything Isabelle pulls me towards the stage."come up on the stage y/n" Freddy says happily.

I get pushed up on stage and bonnie comes up to me and whispers in my ear"You thought you could escape didn't you well always find you"

"Kids this is y/n  l/n she's our friend" Chica says smiling like a clown."hey how about we all sing a song."bonnie yells.

"Hey y/n what song should we sing." They all say starring at you.charlie sees you looking terrified and runs up to you and try's to take

you back to your set until.foxy comes up to him and says"if Ye go near the little lassie I'll K I L L    Y O U."he doesn't listen and runs up to me and

grabs my hand and was about to takes me back to my seat but then Freddy starts to growl and glitch."C C O M E. B B A C K   H H E R E  Y/N"

he says scaring all the kids. The manger runs up to Freddy and turns him off but that doesn't work "y/n don't leave not again."he says getting angry.then luckily he turns off. But before he says"see you tonight girly"

End of chapter love you all byeeeee