Night 3 part 1

Y/n POV

"NOOO IT CANT BE"I scream looking at the clock."ITS 11:50pmI yell crying.
"GOOD BYE CRULE WORLD"I yell still crying as I walked to the pizzeria.

WHY WHY WHHYYY MEE.i look at the clock to see it was 11:58pm already "bleep" "it's already 11:58"I yell running.

I get to my office and see that someone left a note.i wonder who leave this .i say to myself.when I open it up i start to cry"NO NO NOOO"i scearm.

*note says

Dear our darling y/n
You may have escaped us yesterday
but we'll get you tonight.no matter
what you do tonight you can't escape
us.well see you soon~

From Chica Bonnie Freddy

"Y/n~ were here"I hear someone pur from outside the right door.i close both doors terrified.

*time skip*
I flip throw the cameras to see then all standing at the door."y/N OPEN THIS DOOR NOW OR WILL BREAK IT DOWN.i hear Bonnie yell

there is almost no battery left."GOLDEY WHERE ARE YOU"I scearm crying."what is it y/n"I hear someone say."Y/N DONT TALK TO HIM"

I hear Bonnie  yell banging on the door."just take my hand y/n and we'll escape together."he says worried.

"DONT LISEN TO HIM PRINCESS"I hear Bonnie  yell again.the door braces down and there both standing there

( foxy and chica went to try the other door and Freddy's well you'll find out soon)

I grab holders hand and he teleports us to the same place as last time.

"y/n are you ok"he whispers to me."I'm fine it's ju-"I tried to say but was interrupted by someone ripping the ceiling out.

"Y/n c come h here n o w"I hear them say glitching."golden im scared"I say frozen in place.

"Y/n it's ok I promise you"he says before something or one grabs me.

"Y y o u  w will n n ever e escape us"they say before I headed a war pitching scearm

(Y/n here and let's just say this story's to short I forgot to update soz I was on holidays and still am but I'm bored so eh bye thanks for reading undertale loverrr out)

UNDERTALE IS THE BEST NEVER FORGIT THAT UNDERTALE UNDERTALE UNDERTALE UNDERTALE UNDERTALE UNDERTALLEREE