Joey

Here's the first imagine. Enjoy!
**********************************************************************

Joey's P.O.V

I was at my locker talking to Parker.

"Dude, here comes (Y/N)," Parker said.

I saw (Y/N) coming my way. She is probably going to dump me after the whole school found out I was a totally nerd until coming and being the Falcon. I met her a couple of weeks of being the Falcon. That we have been dating for two months now. I liked how she was the bad girl of the school that no one messes with. I sighed as I looked back at Parker.

"She's probably coming over to dump me," I told Parker.

"Why would she did that for?" Parker asked.

"Because I'm not the cool, bad boy she has been dating," I answered," She knows I'm a nerd and she probably doesn't want to be with me anymore."

"You don't know that," Parker said.

(Y/N) stopped in front of my locker. I hope that she wasn't here to break up with me. I liked her a lot. She was different from the girls I've dated in the past. We have been on three dates so far, but now that would be over once she dumps me. I smiled at her. She was really pretty today in her black leather jacket with a red shirt, leather jeans and black combat boots. She had curled (Y/H/C) with mascara, red & black eye shadow, and red lipstick.

"Hey, Joey, I was wondering if you want to go on a date tonight?" She asked, smiling.

"Wait, you still want to date me?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" she asked.

"Because you know I'm not this cool, bad boy Falcon anymore, that I'm a nerd," I answered.

She laughed for a few minutes.

"Joey, I've known you was a nerd before coming here," she explained," My dad did a background check on you before you deleted any information about you on the internet after we started dating."

"You knew that this whole time and still want to be with me?" I asked," You still want to be my girlfriend?"

"Maybe this will answer your question," she said.

She kissed me. I was shocked at first, it was our first kiss. I was too nervous to kiss her. So, I kissed her back after a few minutes. She pulled away after a short make out session. She smiled at me.

"You may be a nerd but you're my nerd," she said," You're the sweetest, kindest guy I've ever met and I'm not dumping you."

"Then I would love to go on a date with you," I told her.

She laughed as I hugged her. I was so happy right now. We went to the movies and had frozen yogurt. It was a great date. She was with me knowing who I was the whole time. We married four years later and had a son at 27. Life with (Y/N) was great and wonderful. I'm glad that I met her.

*********************************************************************

Please comment your honest opinions about this book. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)