Liv/Male Reader

Here's another Imagin for you guys. Enjoy! 😊😊😊😊😊
*******************

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I have had a crush on Liv since I first saw her in first period math. I put notes all over school this weekend and had Liv follow. I got to go and get ready for our date.

Liv's P.O.V

I was walking to my locker when I opened it a note fall out.

This is where I first saw you. You looked so beayutiful in that green dress and heels. You look like a goddess.

Go to the music room.

This is where we bonded over music.

Go to the gym.

I walked to the door of the gym and saw another note. I opened it and it read:

This is where we become best friends.

I walked into the gym and find another note. There was a white sheet up and made me confused.

This is where I want you to go on this date with me.

The sheet dropped and there stand my best friend/crush (Y/N). He had a table full of those prtal, candles, and food setved by waiters. (Y/N) smiled at me.

"Liv, will you go on this date with me?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I can't believe Liv agreed to this date. I'm happy that I made her favorite meal. We laughed as we talked about our lives together.

"Liv, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and go to prom with me?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend, but I'm singing songs all night that night," Liv explained, frowning.

I pulled her away from the table.

"What are you doing?" Liv asked
"I pulled her close to me as music started playing.

"I guess if you can't dance on prom night," I explained," Then we'll have to make up for that."

Liv laughed as I spin her around. We dance, laughed, eat all night. I asked her home. I nervously looked at her and her lips. I lean in and she lean in. Her lips on mine was everything I wanted in out first kiss.

We ended up dating for years, married at 26, kids at 35. My world was better with Liv in it. I'm so happy that I surprised Liv with our first date.

*****************************

Please comment. Requests are still open. Send me any requests you want me to do and I'll get them out as fast as I can. 😊😊😊😊😊😊