Joey

I was waiHere's another imagine for you guys. 😊😊😊😊😊
*********************

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was in Goofy Gary's. I was sitting in a booth waiting for my best friend/crush, Joey Rooney. I told him that I had a date tonight but was nervous about it. I asked him if he would practice with me on what to say and do.

But it was just a plan to get him on a date. I didn't want to be rejected. So my friend was suppose to text me saying they couldn't make it. Joey come in and sat next to me. I smiled at him.

"Hey thanks for coming," I said.

"No problem," Joey said," When is your date?"

"At eight," I replied.

"Okay well want okay some games first?" Joey asked.

"You think (Y/D/N) will like it here," I asked.

(Y/D/N) - YOUR DATE'S NAME

"Yes, now come, I'll show you the best games to play."

We okayed games for hours. It was a lot of fun until (Y/BFF/N) texted you. I frowned putting away my phone. I take a bite out of our pizza.

"What's wrong?" Joey asked.

"(Y/D/N) can't make it," I said.

"Well, how about we hang out," Hory asks.

"I would like that," I answered.

Joey made me feel so special when he finally win me a big panda from the tickets we got. I was outside my house.

"Joey, I had a lot of fun today," I said.

"Me too," Joey said," (Y/D/N) really messed up for not going on a date with you."

"Joey, can I tell you the truth?" I asked, sitting on the porch swing.

"Sure, you can tell me anything," Joey said, holding my hand.

"There was no date, you was my date," I explained," I didn't want to be rejected by you since I thought you only think of me as a friend."

"I don't think of you as just a friend," Joey said," I want to be more than friends."

I kissed Joey. He kissed me back a few minutes. I pulled away after a small make out session.

"Hory, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yes I would like that very much," Joey answered.

We spend years together until we got married at 28. Life with Jory was fun, crazy and everything I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better husband than Joey Rooney.

************

I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Please comment, like and share this book. Send me any requests for in my private messages and I'll get them done. And if I forget anyone's requests please private message me.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊