3. I Nearly Blow Everything Up

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO

<Percy/omega>

I was waiting outside my fathers office when I heard
"Come in Omega" I walked in and I knew something was wrong because n Chaos didn't have a smile on his face.
"Omega I...." My father stuttered. I couldn't believe it.
"Father... are you nervous? You're never nervous unless it's like the end of an important world." He gave me a knowing look. I faked a sigh "Which world am I going to save now?" I loved going on missions. I love saving people. My father went really quite and whispered "Earth"
"What?"I asked not hearing him the first time.
"Earth" he said again meekly
"WHAT!!!!! WHY IN THE NAME OF HADES WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK there AGAIN!!! AFTER EVERYTHING THE GODS DID TOO ME!!! I WOULD RATHER GO BACK TO HELL THAN GO THERE!!!" I screamed. I couldn't believe my father was actually asking me this.
"Please Percy-"
"MY NAME IS OMEGA!!"
"Please Omega if you don't go and help billions of innocent mortals would die."
" I thought I wouldn't ever have to go back there" I was trying to control my anger... it wasn't my fathers fault.
"You wouldn't have to go back unless it was the end of the world"
"What threat can the gods not face this time?" I laughed spitefully
"Gaia is rising again however, this time with the help of Kronos"
"WHAT!!" I literately couldn't control my anger and therefore should not be held accountable for what happens afterwords.

All I can say was I felt a pull in my gut like I do when I using my powers, an bright light, and explosion and that's it.

*Several Hours Later*

I woke up in the infirmary a while later and could recall nothing after I said 'WHAT!!' I looked to my side and saw Chaos there. He look worried until he saw me move.
"My Son!" Chaos said. He obviously wasn't to annoyed that I... um... that I .... did something. Even if I couldn't remember doing that thing.
"W...what happened" my voice was weak.
My father looked at Alpha, who I just realise was standing there and said
"Go and fetch some water please, Alpha" Alpha hurried off quickly and my father continued "I thought I had lost you Omega" There was a tear trickling down he cheek, Alpha came back in with the water but left after he saw Chaos crying. I had never seen Chaos cry before so I just said
"Hey, it's going to take a lot more than ... whatever happened to kill me!"
with a slight smile on the end.

"You can't remember what happened ?" I shook my head. "You got angry, more angry than when you blew up planet 584! And it was all my fault. I never should if thought that you would go back, I put everyone's lives in danger!"

"No dad, it was my fault and I was thinking... I will go down to earth but only so that I can save the mortals. I will wear my hood the whole time and if anyone takes it's off my head I'm leaving. Ok, when do we leave?" My father looked shocked! and said
"No Omega. You aren't going anywhere until you are better!"
"Fine whatever, but hang on if I got more angry than when I blew up planet 584 why isn't everyone here..." I left him to fill the gap not bringing myself to say it. Luckily, no one else was there.
"I managed to absorb most of the energy without harming myself and the rest couldn't of hurt anyone."
"Good, so no one else was hurt. In that case I'm ready to leave now."

I stood up to get team Ace ready but then went light headed and stumbled. My father was just about to protest when I said
"I'm fine, I will take a ship there rather than teleporting so I can get my energy back then." I walked off and my father shouted behind me saying
"I will go and inform Olympus and will meet you outside by the ships in 49 minutes!"

<Chaos>

Relieved that A. my son was alright and B. he would take the mission, I teleported to the throne room on Olympus to appear in the middle of an argument.
"Who are you?" Zeus bellowed.
Athena was the first one to recognise me and said
"My lord" while bowing
"Please don't bow my dear" I told her.
"You still haven't answered my question!!" Zeus yelled
" Who am I? You ask? Well I'll tell you. I am Chaos, creator of the universe" I continued looking at Zeus' startled face "I have come to offer my help in the up and coming war. I will send my best team of soldiers and the commander of the army."
"We don't need help!" Ares shouted sounding very annoyed.
"I will give you a choice. Agree to my offer and win the war or decline and I will leave now however, you will all fade and lose the war. Those are your choices."
"We will agree." Athena spoke for the council.
"If you think that is best... " Zeus said looking at Athena "Lord Chaos will would appear your offer!"
" A good choice, now as I send I will send down commander Omega, however a warning to you all:
He hates most of the Olympians except and few therefore if anyone down in earth pulls his hood down without his permission, he can and will make you fade!"

"No one on Earth has that power!" Zeus said obviously not believing me, so I did the simple thing and explained.
"No you imbecile no one on EARTH has that power, however Omega is the second most powerful being in the universe! Second to me of course. But my word of warning remains. Omega nearly blow up the Chaos planet this morning and I would hate for him to actually blow up Earth. Oh, and he will be staying at camp half blood and should turn up soon." And with that I gave them a cheery wave and left.

By the way do people like just Percy POV or different people POV?

Also what pairing should I do?

Thanks!