15. The Water

*Percy*

"I'd rather they didn't" I spoke from behind the trees. Almost immediately I had a little 8 year old jump on me crying here yes out. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.

"Percy! Your ok!" Hannah screamed in my ear.
"I'm fine, it's all ok." As I hugged her I saw Annabeth creep away. I frowned but decided to talk to her later, I needed to sort out weather or not I believed the story.

"I was so sc... scared you would l...leave me!" Hannah stuttered out. I pulled out of the hug but held onto her shoulders. I placed a kiss on her forehead.
"That's not going to happen for a while sweetie."

"Percy?" Leo called from behind everyone uncertainly.
"Leo." I replied.
"Percy! Were all sorry! We were stupid and easily led and..." Piper shouted to me.
"It's fine, I forgive you all." I said with a chuckle. Before I knew it Hannah and I were in the middle of a group hug consisting of Hannah, Jason, Piper, Leo, the Stolls, Clarrise, Katie and I. Frank and Hazel are at camp Jupiter and Annabeth ran off.

I was still so tired from breaking out of the place I was being held and the fight before, I'm pretty sure that if I don't sleep soon, I'm going to black out.

"Guys, I'm dead tired. I need to go to back, carry on the camp fire. I talk and answer questions in the morning.

Hannah gave me one last hug and then went and clung onto Luke. I turned away and started walking to the Chaos cabin. As I was walking there, I could see Annabeth on the beach. I decided to go and talk to her now to clear the air.

I went and sat next to her.

"Hey." I said. I'm sorry, what do you normally say to a girl you saw cheating on you 7 years ago, left the planet to get away from only to come back and fight wars next too and being told that she was charm spoken into kiss the boy she cheated on you with? Exactly.

She looked at me for a moment.

"Chiron told me why you kissed Finley." She flinched twice when I said 'Finley' and 'Kissed'.
"He did?" she asked.
"Yeah, told me that it was actually Drew who made you kiss him." Her eyes filled with hope, now she knew that I knew.
"Do you believe him?" She said hopefully. I smiled at her, leaning forward slightly.
"Yes. Yes I do." And with that our lips touched.

I've got my wise girl back.

Before I knew it I heard someone shouting
"Percy!" and then felt a crash on my back, jolting me forward, breaking the kiss. I turned my head to see Hannah.

To my relief, Annabeth started laughing.
"She's just like you seaweed brain." Annabeth stated.

As soon as she said that, there were 14 flashes as the Olympians, hades and Hestia flashed in. Annabeth and Hannah bowed where as I just stayed where I was. Hey, when your prince of the universe and have an adopted father who doesn't want you to bow to him, you don't have to bow to anyone.

"Percy, I am so sorry." Poseidon said as soon as he could.
"It's ok dad." I said and hugged him.
"Hannah, Percy, Apollo and I need to tell you something." Poseidon told us and Hannah and I looked up inquisitively.
"What's up dad?" I asked. He smiled when I called him dad.
"Hannah, your not actually my daughter..." Apollo explained. Hannah looked at him in shock.
"What do you mean I'm not your daughter?" Hannah asked, she started to hug me.
"Your actually my daughter." Poseidon told us. Annabeth, Hannah and my jaws dropped open.
"Hannah, you were born a year after what happened with Percy, I didn't want you to come to camp and be treated differently." Poseidon said.
"Hang on, when Percy was at camp and before he was trained by Chaos for 7000 chaos years, he was terrible at archery. How can Hannah every hit the target?" Annabeth asked, back to her old, happy self. Her mum looked at her with a sparkle in her eye.
"Yea- Hey!" I exclaimed which made all the gods chuckle.
"I blessed Hannah so that she would have the same powers as my children." Apollo told us.

Hannah turned and looked at me with those adorable puppy dog eyes.
"Does this mean Im your sister?" She asked.
"Yeah. I guess it does." I smiled at her while she jumped off and gave me a hug. As Poseidon was standing close to me, I pulled him into the hug as well.

One by one the gods flashed out until it was just Poseidon left.

"Annabeth, would you mind taking Hannah and moving her stuff into the Cabin 3?" I asked.

"Sure. Come on Hannah." Annabeth said and Hannah bounded off after her.

"Hang on one second dad."
I closed my eyes and mind messaged my father (Chaos)

"Can you come here please?"

In no time at all, Chaos flashed down and was standing with my dad and me.

"Right, both of you. I'm only going to say this once. You are both my dad and father. Don't get jealous when I call the other one dad or father, okay. Dad, chaos was here for me when I left earth and father, Poseidon is my birth father. I can't live without either of you, okay?" I asked.

Both men took a step forward and I honestly thought they were going to start killing each other. Much to my surprise, held there arms out and shook. After that they both flashed away.

I was left with the calm water.

The war was over because there were no more threats, all of my friends had apologised, I had forgiven them, I had a new sister, two fathers and Annabeth was back with me again.

I had decided to stay on earth unless father needed me for any missions. When I asked the rest of my team about this, they agreed to stay.

So now life was perfect.

I took a step into the water and the colour changed back to healthy blue.