Daniel- Argument P.2

You walk down to the beach, sitting by some smooth rocks near the water.
You pick up little pebbles and chuck them into the ocean.
"Not like we haven't already made enemies" you whisper, putting down the rocks and sighing.
"I just didn't want you to make more"
You snap your head to the left, seeing Daniel standing there, head down.
"Why are you here Daniel" you respond, voice ice cold
This makes Daniel flinch, it was a known facts when you got mad enough, if your voice sounded like it just did, to not mess with you. But Daniel was going to anyways.
"I'm sorry ok? It's just" he sits down next to you "I care about you, so when that lowlife started flirting with you, I wanted to be the one to protect you from him"
"Daniel, I can take care of myself" as much as you liked Daniel, you didn't want him to think you were weak.
"I know, it was wrong"
You sigh and look at him, only to realize he was already looking at you.
"I-" you were cut off my Daniels soft lips pressing against yours.
You were shocked, and it to you a second to regain composure and respond to his kiss.
As you break away, you turn your head.
"I like you" Daniel blurts out
You smile "I like you to"

"I like you" Daniel blurts outYou smile "I like you to"

EH SOME PEOPLE ASKED FOR A PART 2 SO BAMO